About this listing
Ours is a very scenic family friendly villa in Lonavala - just a short distance from the popular Della Adventure. This villa is a family owned property comprising five bedrooms and a large living room area. The villa also is home to a beautifully landscaped lawn besides a private well filtered swimming pool.
There are 5 bedrooms, each with an attached bathroom. Two bedrooms are located on the ground level, and the other three are upstairs on the first level. All bedrooms have air-conditioners installed - we request guests to turn off the air conditioners when not in use to conserve electricity.
All bedrooms will have fresh linen provided – bed sheets, covers and pillows. We also provide you with the following for the duration of your stay:
(1) Bottled water - two per room (2) One set of fresh towels per person
There are 6 bathrooms in the villa - a common bathroom on the ground level and one in each of the 5 bedrooms. Each bathroom has a separate geyser for hot water. Water is available 24/7, but please use water judiciously and try not to waste.
Guests can use the entire villa. We have a well furnished spacious living room and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, 5 furnished bedrooms all with an attached bathroom. There is also a private lawn with access to the private swimming pool.
Interaction with guests
We have a trusted caretaker there to help you around during your stay. Also, I will be available on phone at all times.
Other things to note
Khandala/Lonavala are one of the important hill stations in the state of Maharashtra and because of which, it is the pride of Sahyadri Mountains. They are gifted with abundant natural beauty and it is definitely proved a popular destination for the people of cities of Mumbai and Pune. The beauty which Khandala & Lonavala have is actually has to be experienced.
Attractions like the Della Adventure India's largest adventure park is just 1 km from the villa. If one wants to visit Imagica which is again India's first and largest entertainment parks its a pleasant 45 mins drive, approx. 30 kms using the Mumbai Pune Expressway.
1) Please carry a photo copy of a valid proof of identification, of every person staying over at the house at the time of check in.
2) We do not encourage loud music, or noisy behavior especially beyond 10:30 pm - keep calm and enjoy your stay.
3) Pets are welcomed but not on the beds and sofas, as we have very carefully maintained our villa.
4) Check in timing is after 12:00 pm and check out is before 12:00 am. In case you need flexibility with the same please contact us before booking so we can check if something can be worked out depending on the previous or subsequent booking. We are flexible that way!
Professionally into business, born & brought up in Mumbai. Hosting at our family holiday home, which is tastefully and luxuriously made. It is a luxurious home will all possible modern amenities for comfort, and we have hosted a lot of guests over at out place before as well.
PS: Please don't share numbers and ask for booking outside of Airbnb. For safety and security purposes we take bookings only via Airbnb.