My wife and I have a newly remodeled home with a finished one bedroom basement apartment. You'll love the open space and natural light from the windows. Our home is close to SEA-TAC International airport, parks, public transport, I-405, I-5, Columbia City, Seward Park, Lake Washington, The Landing, Regal Cinemas, and hiking trails. We live upstairs and are available if you need anything or we can value your privacy.
We just bought our first home in September 2016. Our newly remodeled house came with a fully finished basement apartment with an open flowing layout that is 1320 sq ft.
The apartment is yours to enjoy with your own kitchen, dining area, living room space, full bathroom, dish washer, refrigerator, full sized toaster oven, hot plate, and a microwave. The kitchen is partially stocked with supplies (coffee, tea, spices, some dry goods, cooking supplies, and some basic food supplies. The bathroom is stocked with basic supplies.
Interaction with guests
I'm pretty flexible and can socialize or offer privacy.
Other things to note
Our home is secured by surveillance cameras around the property to protect our home and guests.
- Shoes off inside.
- Turn off the lights and electronics when you leave for the day, no running water.
- No smoking anything inside.
- Please act like you live here and be respectful to our home.
- No disruptive behavior or illegal activity (no illegal downloading or uploading on our WiFi).
- Please clean up after yourself, we don't charge a cleaning fee. (Trash, recycling, do the dishes and put away, place used towels in the basket)
- Please verify if you have a significant other or partner staying with you as 2 guests. To be clear we don't charge additional for 2 guests. It's just not ok to welcome an unexpected additional guest into our home. This well help us trust your travel reasons and honesty.
My wife and I have lived in Seattle, WA for 6 years and recently bought a home in Renton. Together we love to explore the outdoors going for hikes and camping. I'm a video game artist, an avid gamer, soccer enthusiast, and play in a local band. My wife is a behavioral specialist working with schools to help train staff members on how to work with special education and troubled children.