This is a stunning and unique canal view apartment. The apartment is newly refurbished to a very luxurious specifications. High ceilings, canal view, city centre, close to all touristic attractions. Near the best shopping street in Amsterdam - Utrechtsestraat. Excellent transport links with a tram that goes direct from central station.
Our house is truly unique for Amsterdam city center: It has high ceilings, a beautiful canal view from our living room and a spacious, grandiose open living room.
Our open kitchen is furnished with all amenities needed for cooking and hosting. It was renovated 2 years ago. From coffee machine to wine fridge, everything has been thought through.
In the back, you'll find our bedroom with a king size bed and an en-suite luxurious bathroom with a huge bath and separate walk-in shower.
We recently had a baby so we have everything you need to travel with your baby and would be happy to provide even a stroller on request.
From our bedroom you access our private rooftop terrace to relax and enjoy the sunny days.
Interaction with guests
You can contact me at anytime during your stay. I'm always happy to help, give recommendations etc. We usually travel during your stay in order to free the house but we have appointed a trusted friend to be on-site if needed.
Other things to note
Baby facilities: bed, high chair, eating utensils, toys, books, stroller etc.
We care a lot about our house and also about our neighbors. We live in this house and cannot take away all our personal belongings. Please respect these few rules inside our apartment.
• No shoes in the house. Please take your shoes off at the entrance and wear the slippers provided.
• No party allowed. We do not allow external people from the reservation to come into the house during your stay.
• Please respect the neighbors in terms of noise, especially with the sound system and the TV. The building is not sound proof and they can hear if you speak too loud.
• No smoking allowed in the apartment and even at the windows or on the terrace.
• Please respect all our furniture and personal belongings. We took pictures of the way we left things.
My girlfriend and I have lived between London, Amsterdam and Paris for a few years now. I'm from London and she is from Paris. We both love good food, hanging out with friends and boating around the canals during the summer.