This 2 BR 2 BA modern unit in one of Nashville’s premiere boutique buildings allows you to crush Music City. The Midtown location puts you close to the spirited Lower Broadway scene, the edgy SOBRO district, tranquil Centennial Park or just explore the vibrant Midtown area. With a walk score of 89 you can leave your vehicle in our covered and secured parking garage while you are just blocks from local attractions on West End/Vanderbilt. A 5 minute ride from all the action of the Lower Broadway.
Centrally located in one of America’s friendliest cities, this unit gives you great accessibility to all downtown Nashville has to offer. This boutique 2 BR 2 BA offers:
- Newly Furnished - modern furniture and household goods purchased March 2017.
- FREE parking
- Queen bedroom with queen bed, full en-suite bathroom with shower, and walk-in closet
- 2nd bedroom consisting of two full size beds with a second full bath is across the hall.
- Living area with a comfortable queen sleeper.
- Entertainment featuring AT&T u-verse HD TV service. TVs are internet connected to allow for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and other services but requires your own account.
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Gourmet kitchen w/stainless steel stove, cooktop, microwave, and refrigerator
- Cookware, cutlery, toaster, blender and coffee maker for preparing meals inside
- Granite & quartz counter tops in kitchen and bath
- Washer/Dryer inside the condo
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Fully controlled HVAC
This exclusive unit includes the following:
- Secure interior building entry, secured covered parking garage
- Free parking for 1 vehicle in covered garage, plenty of free parking in neighborhood
- Salt water pool w/bar area and outdoor grills
- State of the art fitness & aerobic center on site available 24/7
- Controlled FOB access to building, elevators, and covered parking
- Security cameras throughout
Interaction with guests
After reserving your stay with us, we will be in contact to coordinate your arrival. You will be provided with instructions to receive a security FOB and parking pass to our secured garage, key to the condo, a booklet of local information and maps, and helpful tips about getting around town. We want you to spend your time enjoying our home and our city – not trying to figure out where everything is, and how to get there.
Should you run into any confusion, feel free to message us on the Airbnb mobile app, text, email or give us a call.
Other things to note
Business License and Nashville Short Term Rental Permit posted in unit.
All prices include:
6% Hotel Occupancy Tax + $2.50 per night booked
7% Sales and Use Tax (State of Tennessee)
2.25% Local Sales Tax (Davidson County)
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View other reviews