About this listing
This mansion was owned by the most famous Japanese singer (Yinga king)- "Itsugi Hiroshi"
One of Honolulu's premier landmark properties, close to Waikiki and Downtown. Take a scenic drive through beautiful Tantalus Mountain and see for yourself why this is one of the must see sights on Oahu for people from all over the world.
1. The Owner has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guests waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guests shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of the invoice.
2. During check-in, you are required to show your ID. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guests agree that the Owner shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. If something in the apartment was broken, you will be charged to replace it.
3. No smoking, no intemperance, no drugs, no gambling, no loud music, and no illegal behaviors in the premises. Guests under 21-year-old are not allowed to drink any alcohol in the premises.
4. Please use the smoke exhaust ventilator while you are using the stove.
5. Check out time is before 12:00PM. If you check out after 12:30pm, but before 6:00 PM, you will be charged 1/2 of one day rent. If you check out past 6pm, you will be charged for a whole rent.
6. We are not responsible for anything lost in the room during your stay.
7. No parties are allowed in the premises.
8. The maximum occupancy of one suites is four people.
9. No animals or pets of any kind are to be brought onto the premises.
10. Balcony is not for use.
**No smoking cigarettes, cigars, and pipes (any tobacco) in the house.
No drug use of any kind (including marijuana) or intoxication will be tolerated.
No illegal activities or illegal downloads.
Be respectful of other guests and neighbors.
Please recycle glass, plastic, and paper.Please keep the space neat so to avoid any problems with bugs and other vermin. Throw garbage and food in the trash can.
Any violations to the House Rule result in a fine of $1000 plus the claim for damages
Education: graduated from State University of New York -SUNY F. I. T. (Fashion Institute of Technology)
Work: Executive Director of Kingdom Film
Languages: English, Chinese-Mandarin, Taiwanese, and Cantonese..