★ between Old Town & Jewish Quarter (UNESCO), trendy, artistic neighborhood - 6min to Market Square, 10min to Castle
★ double beds
★ IKEA kitchenware :)
★ fast Internet wifi
★ easy check-in (08:00-00:00)
★ airport shuttle
★ tours: Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine
A unique experience of lively bourgeois atmosphere while staying in a historic, 19th-century townhouse (registered object of cultural heritage) - recently renovated, with monitoring.
This 70m2 modern apartment on 4th floor overlooking a historic bank building contains:
• spacious bedroom (double bed with IKEA Sultan mattress)
• 2nd bedroom (double bed with IKEA Sultan mattress) with a small
• living room with open-plan kitchen (double sofa bed) and air-conditioning
• bathroom with a walk-in shower
• space for bikes in the courtyard
The apartment is fully equipped.
• Rooms: non-allergic bedclothes for each Guest, wardrobe, TV 32” HD + USB player, board & card games.
• Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, dishwasher, electric hob, oven, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, TEA & COFFEE.
• Bathroom: clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, towels.
Fresh bedclothes & towels supplied by professional laundry service.
You can also wash clothes in a self-serviced laundry just around the corner, which is fast and cheap.
The apartment has safe heating and new windows, thus it’s warm in winter and relatively quiet.
Guests will have an access to everything - entire private apartment is exclusively for you.
Interaction with guests
• airport shuttle
• half-day tours: Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 80 PLN/19€ (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский)
• golf cart: private city tours
• guarded garage
• daily cleaning service
• in home massage
Other things to note
• Public – 25 PLN / day (10:00 – 20:00; FREE on night time & weekends)
• Private guarded – 25 PLN
• Private guarded garage – 40 PLN (reservation is needed)
You can store your baggage and collect keys in the reception on Jozefa Dietla 105 street (8:00 - 00:00).
FREE early check-in / late check-out (if possible).
A 50 PLN surcharge applies for night arrivals 00:00 - 2:00. Arrivals after 2:00 must be confirmed before reservation, but are usually not possible.
The apartment is located in a historic building inhabited by long-term tenants = keep relatively quiet at night hours.
From Dec 25, 2017 - Jan 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
This host has 302 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm native Polish, but I used to live in Amsterdam, in Lisbon, and visited some 30 other countries so far. I've always been working for tourism, which is my passion. Besides that I like cultural events, life music, family-run restaurants, horseback riding, tennis, water sports. While backpacking I stayed in various accommodations, starting from hammock in Thailand, hut in India, ending with 5-star hotels in Italy.
I'm passionate about Krakow, and can provide you with some tips on where to go/eat/party/do sports, etc. off the beaten tourist path.
I'll be happy to host you in private apartments (check my portfolio), all located in different historic buildings of Krakow's old town. I also organize MUST-SEE tours - Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, and other.
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein