About this listing
Double STUDIO apartment, 50m from Krupówki.
The offer does not include board, it is possible to order breakfast in bed in the form of catering for the selected hour (orders up to 18:00 the day before).
Perfect solution for couples, friends or family for longer stays as well as weekend trips.
Tourist tax from the second day, per person.
Monitored, free, underground parking for one car. Additional car additional fee.
Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane 0.2 km
Szymanowski Museum 0.7 km
Aqua Park in Zakopane 0.7 km
Cemetery on Pękskiej Brzyzku 1 km
PKP Zakopane 1 km
Gubałówka Cable Car 1.1 km
Hospital for Lung Disease Specialist 1.1 km
Wielka Krokiew Ski Jump 1,4 km
District Hospital im. Dr. Tytusa Chałubiński 1.4 km
Ski lift Pardałówka 1.7 km
Most popular things to do:
Gubałówka 2.3 km
Ski lift Kasprowy Wierch 3 km
Tatra National Park is 3.7 km away
Ski lift Cabanówka 5.3 km
Kasprowy Wierch 6.9 km
Ku Valley Ski Resort is 11.2 km
Morskie Oko 13.4 km
Thermal baths 14.9 km
Water park and ski resort Meander in Orawice 15.1 km
Ski lift Litwinka 15,6 km
Restaurants and grocery shopping:
GENERAL GAS STORE GAMA Supermarket 0.3 km
CASA MIA RESTAURANT Restaurant 0.3 km
GOLF CLUB 24h Supermarket 0.5 km
STRH Cafe & Gallery Café / Bar 0.7 km
Samantha. Confectionery Café / Bar 0.7 km
Bąkowo Zohylina Wyznio Restaurant 0.9 km
The River Delta 0.8 km
Szymoszkowa Ski lift 3.6 km
Track / Góryczkowa Ski-lift 4.2 km
Giewont Mountain peak 8 km
Kasprowy Wierch Mountain peak 10 km
Rysy Mountain peak 24 km
- Apartment is rented for 24 hours. The day runs from 15:00 to 11:00 the following day. If the guest did not specify the length of stay during the booking, it is assumed that the apartment was rented for one night. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the Guest should report to the Reception at 11:00 am on the day of check-out. Reception staff will take into account your request to extend your stay as long as you have a free apartment. Do not leave the apartment until 11:00 am on the day of check out, without reporting it at the Reception is treated as an extension of your stay for another day. The additional period of stay will be charged based on the prices applicable on the renewal date.
- The guest may not transfer the apartment to any third party, even if the period for which he / she has paid the fee due has not expired. Those not registered at AHG can stay in the apartment from 8 pm. 7:00 pm 22:00. Staying unregistered in the apartment after 10pm. 22:00 is equivalent to the consent of the renter apartment for the paid residence of a person not registered at full prices, valid on the day of the residence. Reception staff will refuse to place an extra person in the apartment where the maximum number of guests is accommodated.
- Night Silence runs from 22:00 to 07:00. The behavior of guests or persons using AHG services should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other people staying in the property. In the event of persistent or particularly disruptive disruption of the stay of other persons by a guest or a person using AHG services, AHG employees have the right to refuse to continue providing the service immediately. In such a situation, guests are not entitled to reimbursement for the remainder of their stay. Where due to the behavior of a Guest or a person using AHG services, AHG employees will be required to call for protection, the costs of such intervention will be borne by the person whose conduct caused the need to summon the security company's employees.
- Guests are required to pay a deposit before arrival (up to 3 working days from the date of booking), the balance of the stay must be paid no later than the day of departure or up to 7 days in case of payment by bank transfer.
- A photo ID is required for check-in. In the case of guests without Polish citizenship, the reception has the right to make a copy of the document confirming the identity.
- AHG provides services according to its standard. In the case of reservations about the quality of service, the Guest is asked to report them at the Reception. AHG is obliged to ensure: the conditions of full and unrestricted guest rest, safety of stay, including confidentiality of guest information, professional service of all services rendered, cleaning of apartments and the necessary repairs of equipment in accordance with the guest. The guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the AHG equipment and technical equipment that has arisen from his fault or for the fault of the visitors. Failure to make any observations and reservations about the technical condition of the Apartment by the Guest means that the Apartment has been put into operation in the state of obscurity and reservations of the Guest. In the event of any fault that can not be rectified, AHG will make every effort to replace the apartment or otherwise mitigate any inconvenience.
- The visitor should notify the Reception of the damage immediately after it is discovered. AHG liability for the loss or damage of property, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value is limited if these items are not deposited for deposit at the Reception.
- On request, the reception will provide the following services free of charge: providing information related to the stay and travel, wake up at the designated time, luggage storage; AHG may refuse to accept luggage on dates other than the guest's date of residence and items that do not have personal luggage.
- AHG is not responsible for the damage or theft of the vehicle left by the passenger in the parking lot.
- In case of things left in the apartment, after leaving it will be sent at the cost of the guest to the address indicated by him. In the absence of an address or in the absence of personal receipt by the Guest within 30 days of departure from the Apartment things are expropriated.
- AHG is not responsible for the items left in the Laundry Room and in the Recreation Equipment Depot.
- All apartments and public areas except the designated places are strictly forbidden to smoke. Infringement This prohibition may result in the refusal to continue providing the service with immediate effect and to pay an additional fee of PLN 1,500 to cover the cost of living - to cover the cost of washing fabrics, refreshing the apartment and excluding it from the rental. In addition, for reasons of fire protection requirements, the apartment must not use any objects and equipment that could create a fire risk. At the same time, it is forbidden to bring flammable, explosive and odor materials into the Apartment.
- If you use an offer not covered by the accommodation service, the Guest is obliged to inform the Reception and make a payment. In case of not being informed, the Guest authorizes AHG to collect the charge on its behalf.
- In case of lost tickets to the Apartment, a fee of 100 PLN will be charged - to be added to the cost of the stay.
- Early departure for reasons independent of AHG in case of not authorizing him to claim a refund of unused benefits.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.