This bedroom in a newly remodeled midcentury modern apartment is cozy and sleek at the same time. With new hardwood and fresh fixtures throughout, you'll feel the sense of luxury. The best part is the location, one block from Clinton and Division!
Your bedroom is quiet and clean, with brand new bedding on a full size bed. There's a closet with an organizer to store your things. There's also a desk that you're free to use. Make sure and mark where you're from on the map above the bed!
In addition to the bedroom, you'll be sharing the living room, kitchen, and bathroom with me. All are recently updated and very modern. The kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances. Feel free to help yourself to what's available. The bathroom has new tile work, and a full size tub with strong Delta shower fixture. There's also a squatty potty so you can spend more time exploring the city ;) The living room is a great place to relax while starting or ending your day. See what's on cable TV or Netflix, or feel free to use the wifi.
Please be mindful when you use the common areas.
The bedroom you'll be staying in is your own private space.
The living room, kitchen, and bathroom are shared spaces and include:
- TV with digital cable and Netflix
- Washer and dryer
- Breakfast and snacks in the kitchen
- Espresso machine and pour-over coffee
Interaction with guests
I have an irregular schedule, so I may be home doing things or I may be out most of the time. If you're definitely needing someone to talk with about recommendations, the city, etc while you're here, please don't count on me, as I'm not always available. I will try and be there when you arrive to introduce you to the space and answer any questions you have. I am always available to call/message if something comes up.
- This apartment is in a small and quiet building, please be respectful while you're here, especially when coming and going.
- Please abide by the check in/out times. It is not possible and too disruptive for me to allow guests to come early or stay late.
- Quiet hours (no loud noise): 11pm to 8am
- No laundry started after 9pm
- Shoes off as you come in
- No smoking on the property
- Please do not use the front lawn space
- Common spaces are free to use, just make sure and clean up after yourself.
- The bathroom is shared, so please be mindful of how long you're using it. Also, turn the fan on while taking a shower.
- Do not leave more than a small bag of trash in the room upon checkout. Any other trash or recycling can be taken directly to the large containers in the driveway.