Breezy Bonaire vacation rental apartment in the most central yet quiet location. This 1 bedroom condo starts at $109/night. Your stay includes an unshared internet connection, high thread-count sheets, screened-in terrace w/ hammock, AC in bedroom, free parking in private lot, kitchen, use of cell phone, pool, washing machine for clothes and budget rates. For Scuba divers our boutique on-site dive shop rents air & nitrox tanks at a 15% discount and their dive boat leaves from your front door.
This apartment is often described as nicer than the photos! The moment you walk in you feel the tropical trade winds. Truly a home away from home.
Great value on a marina front, super centrally located condo with high speed internet at Caribbean Court Bonaire.
• Sleeping arrangements: Queen bed in bedroom, Twin Bed in living room, foam mattress for a fourth guest. Adventurous guests sleep in the hammock on the balcony
• CENTRAL location 4 minutes walk to great snorkeling beach and walking distance to downtown and restaurants/shops
• Fully screened in porch on the water side of the apartment
• Large bedroom has air-conditioning
• Full kitchen with 4 burner stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, blender, everything you will need to cook - pots, pans, lots of utensils, and more
• Large bathroom with two sinks, bidet, bathtub, shower, hot water, etc.
• Linens, towels and beach towels
• Cleaning before and after your stay
• Dive shop on the premises (15% discount on Air or Nitrox at the dive shop for our guests)
• WiFi - high speed (for Bonaire) internet connection which is your own connection, not shared with other units.
• Cable TV
• European Washing Machine for clothes
• Swimming pool with kid's pool (you can see the swimming pool from one terrace and the marina from the other terrace - plus bonus sunrise from one side and sunset from the other
• Hammock on the waterfront terrace
• Private parking lot with free parking
• Mosquito screens on both sides create a through breeze
• Use of a pay-as-you-go cell phone
• A breeze you have to see to believe. The apartment stays cool and comfortable.
• Discounted car rental
• Combination laptop size safe in the apartment for valuables
• Cleaning before and after your stay included in rates quoted here
• Electricity is also included in your rental rates
•Swimming pool with sun shades and lounge chairs
•On Site dive shop with 15% discount on scuba tanks
•Free parking in the lot in front of your apartment
Interaction with guests
This apartment is managed by the owner, Marji. When she's out of town we have a wonderful property manager who treats guests like her own. One of us will always be available by phone, text or e-mail. (We provide you with a phone to call us from your apartment.) We respond quickly to your questions and your needs but we also want to offer you the as much privacy as you need. It is YOUR vacation!
Other things to note
The quote you receive includes all fees including final cleaning, internet, electricity, airbnb's fees and all utilities. The listing price does not include tourist tax of $5.50 per person per night (ages 13 and older). The tourist tax is payable in cash on arrival and is the only fee you will pay after your booking is completed.
Rates start at $125/night. We sometimes offer last second deals during low season starting at $109/night. High season rates start at $135/night. To check the rates on your dates of travel, click on "view calendar" and scroll over the dates of your trip.
Full time mom, passionate windsurfer, landlord, host, chef, runner, friend and taxi driver for my teens and tweens... I've lived in New York City, Milan and Rome Italy and the island of Bonaire each for at least 7 years. I'm somewhat multi-lingual speaking fluent Italian and respectable French as well as bits and pieces of Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento. I love the vacation rental business having hosted many happy tourists since 2006.