Welcome to the 'Good Times Townhome. It is a home away from home. It is great for families or small groups. Enjoy the local attractions around St. George, Snow Canyon and Zions National Park. Then come back and relax in two swimming pools and two hot tubs. The townhome easily sleeps 12 people. There are 3 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a loft, a spacious open great room which includes the kitchen, dining, and family room. There are also 3 queen sleeper sofas, two in the loft and one downstairs.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Good Times Townhome
4239 E Razor Ridge Dr. Washington, UT (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
This agreement made between the Traveler and Carrie and Steve Nield (hereinafter called the Landlord) concerning the short
term rental of the property located at 4239 E Razor Ridge Dr. Washington, UT 84780
Rental period begins at 4 pm on check-in date and ends at 11 am on check-out date.
The Traveler agrees to pay all payments according to the payment schedule set up by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement.
Should the Travelers violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Travelers
waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Travelers shall vacate the
premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Travelers shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a
respectful and lawful manner. All check in and check out procedures are to be followed. This ensures that there will be enough
time for the housekeeper to have everything ready for the next renters.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the
bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Garbage pickup days are Fridays. Please take the trash can out to the curb either
Thursday night or early Friday morning.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5. The Travelers shall have no more than 14 persons reside or sleep on the premises.
6. The Travelers shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property
owners. The Travelers shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating
a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Travelers shall then
immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
7. No smoking allowed.
8. All items at the townhome are for the Travelers use. All items are to remain at the townhome upon your departure.
9. The Travelers and Travelers' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of
personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
Travelers expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property
does not cover the personal property of Travelers, and that Travelers should purchase their own insurance for Travelers and
Guests if such coverage is desired.
10. Rental payment amount is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period. After 30 days prior to the
rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental payment at the Landlords' discretion.
11. Travelers agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing
12. Travelers expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Travelers
do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
13. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions. .
14. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or
15. It is the Travelers responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety
procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Travelers agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors
while they swim in the pool. Traveler is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and Traveler accepts fully the risks
16. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
17. Traveler agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
18. Traveler shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any
person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
19. Traveler agrees not to take supplies when they leave that are used for the townhome such as toilet paper, paper towels,
tissues, spices, etc…
20. Traveler is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items
and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
21. The property has a fire extinguisher in the kitchen pantry. Traveler agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true
22. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Traveler will notify
management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
23. Traveler shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent
to do so.
24. Valuable items left behind by Traveler will be held for the Traveler and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the
Traveler for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The
Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
25. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages,
content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service. Netflix is also provided.