This is a perfect place for a family. The water is just outside the door, nice restaurants and only 15 min from city and 10 min to So-Fo. The tram is just across the street and if you are here for the Eurovision Final the train will tanke you there in 5 minutes. Close to the Ericsson Globe Arena.
In summer time you will find a nearby lake for swimming and nice for kids. You can rent kayaks here.
In winter time you will have Hammarbybacken, it is a popular weekend destination for many skiers.
Other things to note
I Have two beautiful Burmese cats and you need to give them Fresh water and food everyday. And clean their cat toilet.
- No shoes in the house.
- Take care of our two beautiful Burmese cats.
- Keep it calm after 10pm please.
- This is our private home, so please treat it like it was your own. Ok? Thanks!
- This is a quiet building. If you are coming to Stockholm to party, please choose another listing.
- Please respect the general Swedish house rule of quiet in the house between 10 pm and 6 am.
- Never let anyone through the main entrance if that person does not have a key/tray. If they ask you to open for them just say they have to call the person they are to visit/work for. There should be no workers coming into this flat unless you have been informed so by us.
- No smoking indoors. No throwing of cigarette waste in the garden or from the balcony.
- Before check out, take off the sheets and put them on a pile in the hall way with the used towels. Thank you so much!
- If something brakes please let us know, this can happen, but we would like to know from you.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews