Quiet, spacious, and with an authentic NYC experience; my home is perfect for any traveler(s). There are incredible views of the Sara D. Roosevelt Park and you are just blocks away from NYU, SoHo, Union Square, Hudson River, Subway (FMJZBDNQRW46), and many delicious restaurants. This listing is for a couch/fouton (and/or airbed) in the living room only. LGBT friendly.
The apartment is on the third floor of a walk up building. Free laundry machines are available on the lower level the building. Your bedroom is the living room. The couch is very comfortable and can optionally be folded out into a bed. There is also an air mattress if desired.
You will have full access to the living room, kitchen, and bathroom. There is a workspace with internet available in the living room.
Interaction with guests
I sleep in my private bedroom (located at the back of the apartment) every night. Most days I am at work for long hours (and sometimes night) but occasionally I do work from home. We share the kitchen and bathroom. I am never more than 5 minutes away in case of emergency. I am happy to answer any questions about the city, subway, or things to do nearby.
- Please take your shoes off inside.
- Quiet music/videos only (headphones available).
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests or visitors without prior approval.
- Cleaning up after yourself in the kitchen is very important.
- Absolutely NO smoking/vaping/e-cigs the apartment or around the apartment building. There is a park across the street.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am. I am usually up late. This is a building rule not a personal one; as long as you don't wake the neighbors you should be good.
- No pets or animals of any kind.
- Always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. let me know ASAP.
- To accommodate guests checking in the same day, all keys must be returned by 3PM. Keys not returned by 8PM on the day of checkout will be charged at $100 for the building key and $20 for the apartment key.
- Items left behind can be mailed via USPS flat rate only. Large items must be picked up within 7 days. Shipping costs are not included.
- Turn off lights before leaving or when not in use.
- Late checkout/early check-in may available if needed, just ask.
- No mail or packages.
I'm an 18 year old Entrepreneur and Software Engineer from Washington, DC. I moved out (using Airbnb) and launched my first app at 16. I've spent the last year living in New York and recently decided to list my home on Airbnb. I am excited to help those in need while offsetting some of my expenses.