"The Val di Fassa is not only a destination, it's a way of life"
This newly renovated apartment is furnished with pine wood furnishings, coming of our valleys, the décor is designed tailored by our craftsmen, continuing a long tradition of carpentry, typical of this valley. The furniture was in addition, decorated in Ladin style this time we wanted to involve the resident artists in different countries of the Valley to keep alive our roots: Fassa painting is known for its floral decorations for roses, which you will find on headboards; will no doubt be a pleasure for the eyes and mind waking up in the morning soaked in soothing colors that we chose for you hoping that may give you a warm welcome whenever you come back in the House. There is a kitchenette, equipped with everything a large and convenient table that can accommodate up to 10 people, two bedrooms one double and one twin, a comfortable sofa bed in the living room, two bathrooms with shower. The apartment is located on the ground floor of our House, located in the South is very bright, comfortable and welcoming, has an independent entrance, a private parking and a small furnished terrace with chairs and umbrella, admiring the mountains and the forests that characterize us will be excellent to relax during your summer vacation. Our House is in the Centre of Canazei, very convenient for travel and for all services that the country offers, on a side street that is used mostly by residents, and remains very quiet. a 3-minute walk will bring you to the cinema Marmolada with its programming of films and events, the playground, the soccer field and two tennis courts, comfortable in summer; While in the winter you will find a comfortable base for cross-country skiing. A 5 minute walk you have the new Aquatic Center and wellness DOLAONDES, which we invite you to attend In addition to home you can kick off your walks, more or less, or your bicycle, a trend that is taking much foot. During the winter season you will find a convenient ski room with boot dryer and 3minuti walk the ski bus stop. Home front you have a supermarket and pharmacy, as well as finding shops bars and restaurants.
Choose Bottondoro to take advantage of certain services:
In SUMMER "Val di Fassa Card" gives you the possibility of free activities, activities with discounted prices, and discounts on services, museums, spas, adventure parks, miniature golf and more.
IN WINTER "Free Card" at a discounted price, valid for bus service that connects the Valley and the ski lifts.
In addition the apartment is provided with: microwave – Coffeemaker Kettle-barley coffee-Dishwasher – Dry Hair –
If you want to perform a check-out after hours 10:0 am not to miss the final day of the Dolomites, we offer a luggage room and a bathroom with a shower that you can use before tackling the return journey, we ask that you be arranged during your stay.
We offer a Concierge service and a bicycle storage room and a garage for motorcycles.
Interaction with guests
Our family lives in the same building during the summer we offer a Concierge service everyday and when we manage a small snack to sweeten your stay during the winter we provide Concierge service only on Saturdays, but we are available 24 hours a day from our (URL HIDDEN) we are your "Host" in the Dolomites will be our duty to make you spend wonderful time in our company, savoring the tastes, colours, sounds and smells of our world.
Other things to note
Val di Fassa is not only a tourist destination, but also a way of life, is to explore, always ready to welcome, enchant, inspire and make you dream that you are passing and we that it populates, like in a fairy tale.
The mountain is a temple, demands respect and contemplation.
To ensure you have a pleasant stay and to avoid any misunderstanding, please read the following House rules:
•tax to pay upon check in of € 0.70 per day per person from 14 years old.
•our House is non-smoking, we ask our guests to use the designated smoking areas outside the House or on the terrace of the apartment.
•If you do not want to run the end-of-stay cleaning, please communicate during your stay, will be treated as extra spending.
• Our apartments are set in such a way that you only need to bring your clothes and good humor. Bed linen and towels are available in all our apartments.
• just received your booking we will send you a confirmation by email which we respond
• The meeting point for check-in within the House, we have a small Hall with Office, will be followed by some explanations on the use of household appliances, and waste disposal services that we offer.
• We communicate the alleged time of arrival so that you can see us on the front door without making you wait.
• Guests are expected to behave with common sense at all times. This includes respect for neighbors.
• Guests are required to take care of their personal belongings and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of disappearance, it is advisable to always close doors and Windows when they come out.
• The owners do not have the right to enter the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damage or danger occurring in housing.
• Guests are kindly requested to take care of accommodation and furniture inside and outside of it. Guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to carry it into another.
• Pets allowed on request only.
• Laundry facilities available first wash, to follow € 5,00 per wash.
When you start to use the accommodation assumes that guests are familiar with the House rules and that I agree with their conditions and obligations.
This host has 111 reviews for other properties.View other reviews