Condolito Caribe; LOWER LEVEL is available for long & short term rentals
Each of Villa Zaztun’s four charming Condolitos (condos) have an air-conditioned bedroom, full bath, and open space kitchen, living and dining area.
The kitchen is fully-equipped to prepare anything from snacks and cocktails to a multi-course meal.
The living room has ample seating to gather and swap daily dive stories, watch TV or simply relax with an afternoon siesta. There is a cozy dining area with seating for 4.
On or about May 1st, 2017 we will begin major renovations on all 4 condos at Villa Zaztun. Painting, complete kitchen over-haul, cabinets/shelving in the bathroom, overhead lighting and furniture re-upholstery/re-covers is just the beginning as well as painting and expanding the grill area of the rooftop.
Stay tune for the new pictures.
We are sure you will be pleased!
• We are vacationers too so we know what you need
• Our goal is make your vacation as relaxed, stress free and enjoyable as we possibly can.
• When you stay in a Condolito at Villa Zaztun, you are staying in the premiere residential neighborhood of Cozumel.
• You are 5 blocks from the water front
• You are 3 to 5 blocks from restaurants
• You are 4 blocks from huge super markets
• We have relationships with Bars where you can use their beach or pool for free
• We have relationships with 5 Star PADI dive shops where you can get discount rates
• We are working on relationships with choice restaurants for discounts on meals
• We are working on relationships with bars for discounts on drinks
• Our property has a beautiful rooftop patio for relaxing or grilling (see Description Section)
Our awesome rooftop patio with barbeque and relaxing area overlooks the cityscape of quaint San Miguel, a perfect setting for sunning, sharing cocktails or romantic dining. Stargaze in the later evening to the occasional sound of distant church bells.
There are chairs and tables, benches, sun loungers, grills and hammocks shaded by beautiful sail shades and surrounded by a perimeter 1/4 wall for privacy from the street and surrounding homes.
Villa Zaztun was built with divers in mind! On the roof, there is also an outdoor fresh-water shower, dive gear rinse tank, and secure, ventilated lockers to hang and store your dive gear.
Interaction with guests
Sharon and I recently bought Villa Zaztun and are waiting to take possession and begin renovations at the end of March 2017, if not before.
We are currently living in Nashville, TN and hope to permanently move to Cozumel within the next year. Until then, we have employed wonderful property managers that live on the island year around. They are caring people and will help you with your condo needs and answer any questions you may have about the island or the property itself.
We understand that selecting a vacation rental, sight unseen, is a leap of faith. At Villa Zaztun our motto is very simple; "What you see is what you get"! That is our personal guarantee to you! What does our motto mean to you? Every pictures and descriptions of each of the Condolitos and the property in general is accurate, up to date and EXACTLY what you can expect to find upon your arrival.
Not only do you have access to our property managers 24/7, you will be provided with our personal phone numbers and email addresses should you feel the need to reach out!
We also realize that vacation rentals are all about amenities and convenience. When you ask for something, our property manager's immediate response will be "How many do you need and when do you need them by?"
Should you have needs that fall outside of the norm of vacation rentals, please don't hesitate to ask! As long as they are legal and moral, we will do our best to accommodate! :-)
We look forward to serving you!
Robert and Sharon
Other things to note
Hair Dryers, Ironing Board and Iron are available upon request.
Starter Sundries Include:
• Drinking Water
• Coffee & Coffee filters
• Sugar, Salt & Pepper
• Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags
• Sponge & Dish Rag
• Plastic Wrap & Aluminum Foil
• Dish Soap & Hand soap
• Required Security Deposit : WEEKLY $300; MONTHLY $500
• Month or more stays: GUEST PAYS FOR UTILITIES
• Smoking allowed on rooftop only. You must be considerate of other guests on the roof
• Renters must be 25 years old or older
• This is an island with limited resources. Please turn off all lights and air-conditioning when not needed.
• Dinner parties are allowed but you must take personal responsibility for your guests
• Please be considerate of other guests in other condos.
• Most guests are scuba divers, no loud noise past 9 PM
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.