The recently renovated apartment is located 1 minute away from Santa Croce. With very modern and sophisticated designer details the apartment has every comfort. Spacious, well-lit and quiet, located in a central position close to the most popular attractions in the city: Duomo, Galleria dell'Accademia, Palazzo Vecchio and Ponte Vecchio.
It is situated on the second floor (32 steps) of a historical Florentine building built in around 1400!
he house is a typical historical florentin building completely restored.
there is a full equipped kitchen: dishwashes, microwaves, coffee machine, american coffee machine, toaster and kettle.
we have also a smart 40' TVs with a free netflix account included, WiFi connection, air conditioning and a hairs dryer.
Interaction with guests
We live 5 minutes away from the apartment and are available by phone if you need any help.
- 1- Smoking is not allowed
- 2- parties are not allowed
- 3- animals are not allowed
- 4- please do not place your luggage on the bed or sofa
- 5- please do not throw any waste into the toilet except for the toilet paper
- 6- please help us to respect enviroment: turn off all the lights and electronic devices when you leave the apartment
- 7- please close the windows before leaving
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi everyone! My name is Irene and my brother is called Duccio. I am studying medicine and my brother engineering. We love traveling around the world, having new experiences, meeting people, learning languages and new cultures. Our family have lived in Florence since the 1400s. We are passionate about Florence and love telling its history, especially how it has changed during the centuries. We will do our best to make sure you have a great experience here!