Located 20 minutes from Paris (Bibliotheque François Mitterrand RER C), close to public transport (buses 182 and 183, RER C).
12 m² bedroom, spacious, upstairs of a house in a quiet and pleasant. It is a well-appointed room that will offer you maximum comfort:
Room with a bed (2 persons), internet access via WIFI.
There is a microwave, kettle, a coffee machine (pods charges on request), toaster and iron in the corridor to share with other tenants.
Some storage will be available at your request.
A large bright private bathroom with bath, washbasin and toilet.
If you wish to use the washing machine, a supplement may be charged: 5 € / per use (detergent included).
There are no kitchen facilities.
RER C : LES ARDOINES (Train station)
- Bibliotheque François Mitterrand (20 min) ;
- Saint Michel (22 min) ;
- Musee d’Orsay (National Museum of the Ministry of Culture) (23 min) ;
- Invalides (24 min) ;
- Champs de Mars (Eiffel tower) (25 min).
Bus 183 : Les Plâtrières (Bus stop)
- Aéroport d’Orly (50 min) ;
- Hôtel de Ville de Vitry (Wednesday and Saturday, there is a market) (5 min) ;
- Musée Mac Val (Museum of Contemporary Art) (10 min) ) ;
- Terminus Porte de Choisy (Chinatown) (20 min).