Come stay at The Grizzly Den, our beautiful Revelstoke vacation rental this season! This upscale 4 bedroom 2 bathroom downtown suite is perfect for a group that wants to be in the action and close to all the amenities of downtown Revelstoke!
*Please inquire for bookings less than 3 nights
Appliance & Amenities: Hot Tub, Dishwasher, Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Back Deck, Private Parking for 2, Satellite TV, WIFI
This 1700 sq ft, upscale 4 bedroom 2 bathroom downtown condo is perfect for a group of skiers that want to be in the action and close to all restaurants, bars and shopping in beautiful downtown Revelstoke!
Located right in the downtown core, The Grizzly Den sleeps 8 comfortably. It is fully furnished and includes a King bed, 2 Queens beds and a 4th bedroom furnished with a bunk (made of a single and a double bed). This property is great for groups, couples or families alike. It has just been renovated with upscale furnishings, gourmet kitchen, original historic wood flooring throughout. It also includes an outdoor hot tub on the back deck: perfect for a relaxing evening after a pow day or to ramp up for a big night on the town.
Arrive with nothing to think about except the skiing, biking or your relaxing Revelstoke mountain vacation. The suite includes private parking for 2 vehicles, shopping & dining from your doorstep, laundry, full kitchen with all cookware, towels, linens, soaps & shampoos, coffee, tea, reading material, satellite tv, WIFI and full cleaning service upon departure.
Interaction with guests
Located in a year round vacation spot in the beautiful mountain paradise of Revelstoke. Revelstoke Vacation Rentals offers personalized stays in a variety of unique homes & suites.
We strive to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible. We offer amenities throughout our properties, after hours check in and local knowledge of our spectacular town!
We will be around to check on the hot tub or on call if required.
Please call upon our office anytime during business hours for any questions or inquiries about the rental or the town. Monday - Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Our after hours and emergency numbers are recorded if you should call our office outside business hours. They are also in your welcome letter and in the suite.
Revelstoke Vacation Rentals/ Revelstoke Property Services
111 2nd St East - Suite 201
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
There will be a welcome package in your suite when you arrive with rental details, some local information about the town and a review of our rules. Please note the house rules listed below as well as the noise bylaw hours. This property has a minimum age of 25 for renters and cannot accommodate vehicles with trailers.
*Please inquire for bookings less than 3 nights
We ask guest to be very respectful when staying at the Grizzly Den. Please review the house rules below:
NOISE: We have a fair amount of privacy but it is a multi unit building please do keep in mind that music and tv must be played at respectful levels and guests must be mindful of the Revelstoke noise bylaw hours of 7:00am – 11:00pm. There will be a noise fine of $1000.00 if there is a call out made or a complaint from another resident or guest for noise outside of bylaw hours or inappropriate behaviour.
PETS: There are no pets allowed in the rental. Please do not bring them or allow guests to bring their pets at any point during your stay. If pets are brought to the property we reserve the right to cancel your reservation immediately, including mid stay and there will be a fine of $1000.00.
PERMITTED OCCUPANTS: Our home is suitable for maximum 8 adult guests. If you arrive with more than 8 guests, and have not made this arrangement with us ahead of time, we reserve the right to charge you an extra fee of $100.00/per night per guest or we may terminate your reservation and the cost of your accommodation rental will be forfeited. Guests must be of the minimum age of 25 unless accompanied by an adult.
We provide full housekeeping on departure but request that the following is attended to before check out when possible. If the suite is left in a state that requires one or more of the following you may be charged a fee for excess cleaning charges.
1. Dishware: Please ensure remaining dishes are washed, or loaded and run in the dishwasher and not left with food on them.
*Cleaning charge of minimum $50.00 if dishes have not been washed. Please feel free to run a half load in the dishwasher.
2. Garbage: Please clean up your garbage around the rental & ensure garbage and/or recycling is put in waste bags.
* Cleaning Charge of minimum $50.00 if there is garbage to be picked up around the home or patio.
3. Stains: Please ensure stains to furniture, linens or carpets are treated as soon as possible.
* Charge of replacement cost of linens for soiled/ruined items or furnishings. Minimum cleaning charge $50.00.
4. Vomit: If a guest has vomited in the suite there will be charges associated with cleaning or replacement of linens.
*Charge of minimum $75.00 for cleanup per incident as well as replacement costs for any soiled linens and steam cleaning costs for carpets.
The rental, deck, patio and hot tub is a non-smoking space. A minimum charge of $1000.00 will be issued if you smoke inside the accommodation and you will be responsible for costs incurred to remove smoke evidence from the household.
Checkout time is 11:00 am and we book our cleaning staff in advance accordingly. We are often able to accommodate late checkouts. Please let us know at the time of reservation or within 48 hours from your departure. If cleaning staff arrive to turn over the property and are unable to do so you will be charged an hourly rate of $50.00/hr + GST after 11:00am for a minimum of 1 hour.
There is a private hot tub included in your rental! By renting the property, you agree to use the hot tub in a responsible manner and agree to monitor children in the hot tub at all times.
- Cedar Street Holdings Ltd., Revelstoke Vacation Rentals or and the property owners are not responsible for any injury, accident or illness caused by use of the hot tub. The signing party to this agreement is financially responsible for any damage to the hot tub including repair, service and/or damaged or missing parts due to misuse. Please note there are full hot tub rules posted in the home.
- The hot tub is checked on your arrival day and your departure day and every 3rd day during your stay for chemicals and water top up.
- If the hot tub is required to be drained or refilled during your stay or on your departure day due to misuse, or for any reason whereby we feel the cleanliness of the hot tub is not up to standard for its next check-in due to your actions, you will be charged minimum CAD $250.00 to drain, clean and refill the hot tub. Please alert us as soon as possible.
- If the hot tub is required to be drained and refilled even from regular use please alert us as soon as possible and we can ensure it is up to a standard of cleanliness. There is no charge for regular or heavy usage. We will do our best when possible to ensure the hot tub is turned around in a timely fashion but we are not responsible if the hot tub is out of service during your holiday due to minimum draining-cleaning and warming time.
-The hot tub is suitable for 6 guests or approximately 1000 lbs. Please be cautious with overflowing the tub with excess persons and let us know if the tub needs to be topped back up with water.
-Please do not use the hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
-Please be aware if the water has dropped below the jets to turn the hot tub jets off and call for service or refill. Leaving the hot tub running with an insufficient amount of water will burn out the motor.
-Please supervise all children under the age of 18 in and around the hot tub.
-Hot tubs are not safe for children or for people with high blood pressure. Please consult a doctor before entering the hot tub if you are pregnant, elderly, have a history of heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure, cardiopulmonary problems, or are taking medication.
Beyond a refund of all payments made, we assume no responsibility or liability arising out of the accommodation not being available or suitable due to natural disaster. Cedar Street Holdings Ltd., and Revelstoke Property Services and the Owner(s) assume no responsibility or liability for injury, loss or damage arising out of the use or occupation of the accommodation, including, but not limited to the use of the suite, contents, walkways, driveways, garage, hot tub or deck/patio.
This host has 73 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Revelstoke Vacation Rentals manages several rental homes in Revelstoke. We are a locally owned company who take pride in the services we offer, only renting licenced vacation homes which meet our high standards.
Please contact us for more information on what properties are available and we can help find your perfect vacation rental or help with listing and managing your home.