Our 75m2 apartment is in the city center close to Václavské náměstí (Wenceslas square). Completely furnished, with three separate bedrooms, one dining room and 1 bathroom, accommodation for 6 people up to 12 people. The building offers comfortable and secure living in the best district of Prague.
The apartment is accessible via a self-locking entrance doors to the building, then the elevator to the second floor. Or you can go up the stairs. Elevator and access to the second floor are locked so that the corridor will occur strangers.
Baby cot, baby chair
Interaction with guests
Please note, that you will be asked to present your ID for the purposes of guest registration with the immigration police as required by law.
Other things to note
Unfortunately, the view from the windows is not on panorama of Prague Castle but on the wall of the Courtyard but thanks to this the apartment is very quiet and you can not hear the noise from the street ... so you can rest very well.
- - According to the Czech law, every foreigner has to report his stay in the Czech republic and we can help you with this! You will only need to fill an online form and we will do the rest for you (it's the same kind of form like in a hotel). Shall you have any questions - just ask :)
- - Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- - Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival.
- - Check-in from 17h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 14h. You can enjoy your last lunch in Prague!
- - We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- - We provide tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores just acros the street.
- - If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- - If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :-)
- - When you leave the apartment, please, turn off the lights and close windows.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We live in Prague and we love it. Prague is just beautiful and awesome and we try to enjoy it with our children as much as we can.
We like to travel... sea in summer and mountain in winter.
I can speak English (not as well as I want), Tereza is speaking English very well and Spanish.