Clean, cozy, renovated, quiet and close to freeways, 15 minutes driving from SFO/downtown, walking distance to restaurants, groceries, and buses. Enjoy the comfort of your own space with amenities while close to the hustle and bustle of the city.
PLEASE have government ID verification enabled on your Airbnb profile before requesting as well as few other verifications!
If you've never used Airbnb before, use www.airbnb.com/c/kchan121 to get $40 off your first booking
-PLEASE read through listing BEFORE asking FAQ :)
-Lower floor of the home with your own private entrance/hallway
-BRAND new comfortable Tuft and Needle mattress
-Has two bedrooms*, a kitchen, dining area, converted living room* and a
-*Bedroom 2 is a bedroom but also converted into a living room area with
TV and sofa bed
-Sofa bed is a full size when pulled out (tighter space for 2 adults, but can
fit 2 kids perfectly)
-Note that our kitchen doesn't have a stove but we have a large
-Spacious work desk, full size bed and sofa bed
-Twin-size air mattress
-Breakfast items and snacks
-Bowls, plates, cups/mugs/glasses
-Space heater and central heating
-Steam iron and board
-Wii U and video games
-Check out my Uber/Lyft/Ubereats/Postmates/Caviar codes below for new user promos if you haven't tried these out before!
Interaction with guests
I respect all guests' privacy. Usually I am at work Monday-Friday during regular business hours but I will try to respond as quickly as I can via the Airbnb message app or phone
Other things to note
- You can find parking along Bacon/Bowdoin by the water reservoir a few blocks away or try to find parking before 6pm.
-Street cleaning occurs on Tuesday 8-11AM on one side, Thursday 8-11AM on the other side every week. Check the signage!
-You can leave your car all day (with the exception of street cleaning).
- Please do not block neighbors' driveways at any time.
- If you rent a car, please try to rent a compact-size car so you can fit into more parking spaces.
- You may park and block my driveway to unload your luggage and passengers.
- We are in a residential neighborhood. There are no paid parking garages around.
- Quiet hours between 11:00pm to 8:00am
- Respect the property and our neighbors
- $75 for lost keys
- Early check-in fee(please tell me your check-in time)
- No smoking
- No pets
- Please keep voices to talking-level
-If you clog the toilet, it'll cost $150 for us to have a plumber out