Beautiful Penthouse located in the Escorial Building one of the more emblematic buildings in Old Havana. 3 rooms with private bathrooms. Shared nice terrace. Check the link to see the other rooms https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19280801 ( two people ) https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20083128 ( three people)
Note: The price is per room. Ask for more than one bedroom
Beautiful Penthouse located in the Escorial Building one of the more emblematic buildings of Old Havana. From its terrace you can see a beautiful view of the Old Square. It was newly remodeled without affecting their original structure and it possesses a modern and minimalist design. There are three air conditioned rooms for rent with private bathrooms, which share a beautiful terrace. They offer breakfast services from 5 cuc per pax . Sheets and towels are changed on demand.The house has 3 rooms for rent with private bathrooms. Two of the rooms( Yellow and white and black) has capacity for 3 people each. The other( purple room) is suitable for a couple.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16169062 Same building
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19581559 in the Plaza Vieja
Guests has access to the terrace and all common areas
Other things to note
It is located in the Plaza Vieja, at the top of the Escorial building.
If you are an Art lover we would like to invite you to our New Sponsored Experience "Visit the studio of a Cuban artist. Learn about Sandra Ramos and make a print of her art". Feel free to schedule a visit at https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/77310
- Even when is winter in Cuba you should be aware of sun burn. Bring Sun block.
- Cuban language is Spanish but a lot of people speak or at least understand English.
- Any kind of drugs is highly illegal in Cuba. Even when in some states/countries are legal for medical/recreational purposes Cuban laws wont allow it and it will be considered as trafficking.
- Internet Connection is located in public areas (WIFI Hotspots). No ADSL. The price starts at 1.50 CUC /Hour. You should buy Nauta cards (there are several points of sale near the hotspots), connect to the WIFI_ETECSA spot you find and, after trying to browse any page, a user and password will be asked. You will find it by scratching the card. At Hotels, rates can be higher.
- Tap water is not drinkable, buy bottled water or treat tap water with chlorine drops. Usually in the accomodations in Cuba the guests has acces to a fridge whit beverages, sodas, beer, water, and juice. Guests can consume all of this by an extra cost. The cost for each item is in a visible place of the house or in the fridge door.
- In Cuba regular voltage is 110V. Some rentals have 220V though. Outlet is type A or B (plane). If you have gadgets with round plugs try to bring Outlet converters.
- Cuban are friendly, so do not hesitate to ask away. In any case you will probably experience too much help!
- Download and install OsmAnd App in your phone. After installing, download Cuba-centralamerica Map to work offline. It works well with GPS and has lots POIs.
- Visa cards made in the USA doesn’t work to retrieve money in Cuba, so the suggestions is bring other visa cards or money in cash. The only visa card that works in Cuba is Visa International and the places for retrieve money from it is National Hotel and Melia Cohiba with these cards. If you bring european, mexican or canadian cards you can retrieve it in any ATM.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 227 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Giselle and I will help you in finding the perfect place for you in Cuba.
I would be delighted to help planning your vacation. I represent several listings managed by qualified staff. At your arrival there will always be someone of my confidence to welcome you and show you around. Also I am ready to provide you with excursions, tours and other services.
Please do not hesitate to contact me any time and Welcome to Cuba.