Two rooms, living room and bedroom (28 + 14 sqm) for private use: A quiet, minimalist bedroom to the courtyard with XXL bed, a spacious rain shower and the probably most spectacular sofa place in Berlin - with a view of TV tower, TV and fireplace! ::: Welcome to our unique apartment in an original Berlin old building in the lively Bötzowkiez in the Prenzlauer Berg, a catwalk from Alexanderplatz.
• Very original, artistically designed apartment in a century-old building
• LIVING ROOM: huge sofa, TV tower, flat screen TV with Apple TV (Netflix), satellite reception, 5.1 sound system and even a fireplace - is also available to the guests PRIVAT!
• We are a small family who do not stay in the apartment when guests are visiting, kitchen and bathroom are also available in the evening!
• BEDROOMS: quiet, stylish and minimalist - with XXL-Kingsize boxspring bed, 1.80 x 2.20 meters! (A large mattress, two separate duvets and pillows)
• Baby / Toddler bed available, can be placed next to the XXL bed
• Clothes rack, luggage space, desk
• opaque roller blinds
• KITCHEN: you are at home in the evening
• Espresso machine, water cooker, toaster
• many other utensils / accessories and spices
• Highchair for baby / toddler available
• Amplifiers + boxes with connection cable for smartphones / tablets> so you can hear your own things in kitchen (and bath!)
• BATHROOM: also available for private use in the evening
• Bath, rain shower and hairdryer
• Boxes - controllable from the kitchen, so you can also listen to your own music in the bathroom
• WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
Other things to note
• Price includes bed linen, towels, internet, electricity, water and heating
• Check-out by 11 am
• Check-in from 2 pm
The apartment is on the 4th floor and there is no lift!
Only non-smokers, no parties, no events, no animals.