*Please check our reviews on other listings in the same house! :-) *
Welcome to the heart of Colorado Springs!
We live in an old Victorian house where you are within a stone's throw to everything -restaurants, cafe's, college! You will feel right at home in this cozy environment. Our neighborhood is quiet yet bustling with college students. Book one of our air conditioned (central AC) guest rooms -there are 2 rooms downstairs and 2 upstairs. We look forward to seeing you here!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY :-)
Our house is located in the downtown area of Colorado Springs, walking distance from restaurants, cafes, parks, shops and college.
Your room is located on the upper floor, next to the other guest room. Please keep in mind that you will have to ascend 15 stairs to get to the room.
Your room is clean and sunny, with a view for the patio and is very close to the bathroom. It features a new comfy queen size bed, two night stands, closet, chair and a book case. We just installed air condition (central AC) so it is nice and cool during our hot summer days!:-)
Close to the room is a newly remodeled bathroom with shower/bath for your use (you might SHARE IT when there are other guests in the second room).
You can also enjoy board games or reading books in our living room and morning coffee in the kitchen. For warmer days we have patio with bbq and fire pit :-) Come join us in watching stars and having some s'mores!
Guests will have access to the downstairs portion of our house including living room and kitchen. Also they will have full access to our garden.
* COOKING only allowed with our permission and during longer stays *
Interaction with guests
We absolutely love hosting so if you need answers or just want to talk, we always enjoy this part of the host experience. On the other hand, we try to give our quests as much space as we think they want or need.
Other things to note
If you have any special needs i.e. additional towels, pillow, beverages waiting for you in the fridge upon arrival, please tell us know and I will be happy to provide what you need :)
* COOKING only allowed with our permission and during longer stays*
* smoking is allowed OUTSIDE *
* No eating and drinking ( other than water) IN BED - we want to provide you clean and fresh linen and no one likes stains or being charged for them :-) *
* please note that Colorado Springs is known for hail storms. We can not be liable for your any damaged caused by hail to your personal or rented vehicle.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! :-)
We would like to ask the following from our guests:
- Please leave place clean - dirty dishes put in the dishwasher, clean the stains on countertops, etc.;
- No smoking indoors (this includes 420 - we are okay with it), please smoke outside in the backyard/patio area if you have to;
- No eating and drinking ( other than water) IN BED - we want to provide you clean and fresh linen and no one likes stains or being charged for them :-)
- Quiet time is after 10pm on weekdays;
- Please checkout on time (by 10 am) as there may be a guest after you and we need time to get the place cleaned. If there isn't a guest coming we can be flexible. You are welcome to keep your bags in the house before check-in or after checkout if need be;
- No parties without host permission;
- Lost key is $15;
This host has 303 reviews for other properties.View other reviews