Charming little attic in the heart of the Old City and just steps away from the Turia gardens.
It has a really small size but comes fully equipped in order to provide a comfortable stay to our guests.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you on arrival in the apartment and then leave you to it. I am always on hand however should you need any help with anything and am happy to be contacted at any time whether for help, advices or ideas.
• 20€ cleaning fee to pay on arrival
• Check-in from 3pm. Check-out before 11am. Please let me know your arrival and departure details (time and mode) at the time of your reservation. Whenever possible I try to allow you to enter the apartment as soon as you arrive in Valencia and stay as long as possible on your departure day.
• Please be careful with the apartment contents and respectful with your neighbors.
• Please don't accommodate more guests than those required in the booking.
• Absolutely no smoking inside the apartment
Thanks for looking, and enjoy your trip to Valencia!
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
34 year old architect, world traveler, food enthusiast, lover, and adventurer!
I love Valencia and consider it a privilege to be able to host people in this amazing city. No matter how busy I am, I always make sure I am there to meet guests on arrival and provide local recommendations. I am on call 24/7 and do my best to help people have the best experience possible during their stay.
If you feel like my place fits your taste and expectations, go ahead and drop me a line, I´ll be happy to get to know you ;)