Our home is 3 min from the JR Shin-okubo station; has a large living room, well-furnished kitchen. There are 3 single beds and one double sofa bed that can fit maximum 5 people, perfect for the family or who travel with friends. The area nearby is surrounded by many ethnic asian shops and restaurants, so it’s fun even you just walk around:) Portable WiFi and Lan are available!
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hi I’m Hiroko, thank you for checking our listing:)
Me and my husband love travel, we went to Italy, Switzerland, France and Spain for Honeymoon. After we get married, we still went to travel a lot. Every time we travel, we are able to experience the different cultures. We now open up our house as the Airbnb, hoping you can enjoy your time in Japan!