The house is in the Oporto´s Fine Arts University neighbourhood, with sunny balcony, full of light, colors, nice details, and good energy.
Great location in heart of Porto, close to the downtown.
From here, you can go to the most popular sightseeing places by foot, like Library Lello, Galerias de Paris, Luiz I bridge, Castle Walls, the famous Café Magestic, Catedral Sé, S. Bento Railway Station, Palácio de Cristal and all historic centre.
- If others guests are sleeping please keep your noise as low as possible
- Keep common space clean, specially kitchen and bathrooms.
- Leave the room without trash, minimally tidy and clean.
- No smoking, you can smoke only on balcony.
- Do not open the doors to anyone, neither the building nor the apartment.
- Do not bring other people to the apartment without ask first.
- In the case that something broke, please tell me.
Thank you very much for understanding!
We are a polish and portuguese couple. Bruno is origin from Porto, Kamila was born and raised in Warsaw, Poland.
We have met in Porto, so here we decided to live together. Both of us is profesional connected with art and design.
Becouse both of us is full of energy and hungry of new adventuries, we have found the way to each other.
As you, we love travel, get to meet people and cultures but also get new taste of food, art impression and lifestyle!