(日本語対応可能)Waikiki Skytower #1103 has a 3-night minimum
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!!!
You'll feel at right home in this clean one-bedroom condo (694 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs). You'll have peek-a-boo views of the ocean, Diamond Head, and the Ala Wai Canal, plus parking and WiFi are included! Waikiki Skytower is conveniently located . . . it’s just a short walk to Waikiki Beach, restaurants and shopping and the grocery store and bus stop are just one block from condo.
Plus, with just 4 condos per floor in this secure building, every condo is a corner unit!
- Queen sleeper sofa (Leather)
- 50" flat screen TV
- Dining Table
- Window A/C
- Laminate floors throughout
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave
- Marble counters
- Tile floors
- Queen platform bed
- 40" flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Granite counters
- Toto washlet
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to US mainland and Canada
Waikiki Skytower Recreation Deck Includes:
- Heated saline swimming pool
- BBQ area
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. For details, please check with our Reservation Department.
Interaction with guests
Our property manager will meet you at the condo for your personal check-in! Your property manager is also your "go-to" person should you have any questions or need maintenance during your stay.
Download our FREE Captain Cook Resorts mobile app to learn what Oahu has to offer and unlock the secrets for a having great time during your stay! You'll find info about your vacation rental, weather, restaurants, activities and event recommendations . . . it will even help you locate your vacation rental using your phone's GPS! Search the Apple or Android store for Captain Cook Resorts today!
Other things to note
EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT:
Because a previous guest may check out of the condo at 11am the day of your arrival, the only way to guarantee an early check-in (8am or later) is to reserve the condo for an additional day. Likewise, we will do our best to accommodate late check-out requests but as the next guest may check in at 3pm the day of your departure, we cannot guarantee a late check-out unless you reserve the condo for an additional day.
The "Daily Rate" includes the room rate plus Waikiki's 13.962% Tax
The "Cleaning Fee" also includes Reservation Fee and Damage Waiver
The Principal Guest, must be 21 or over in order to make a Reservation, must be present during the entire stay and is completely, solely, and unequivocally responsible for his/her personal actions as well as the actions, both financially and physically, of other guest occupants during the dates of stay.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- The Principal Guest, must be 21 or over in order to make a Reservation, must be present during the entire stay and is completely, solely, and unequivocally responsible for his/her personal actions as well as the actions, both financially and physically, of other guest occupants during the dates of stay.
This host has 120 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
ALOHA ! E komo mai . . . and mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts!
Captain Cook Resorts manages over 130 privately owned vacation rentals in Waikiki (a district of Honolulu on the island of Oahu). Everyone on the fun and energetic CCR team works hard to offer great accommodations, great service, and has a passion for sharing all that Oahu has to offer our guests!
We appreciate that you're on vacation, and we ask that you let us know if there's anything we can do to make this visit stand out as one of your best!
Provided with your rental:
• Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels, dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
• Beach chairs
• Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
• Several days’ supply of coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2oz shampoo & 2oz conditioner, paper goods (paper towels, tissue, toilet paper), and basic cleaning supplies. Additional sundry and food items are available local markets and grocery stores, for example, Safeway, at 888 Kapahulu Avenue, or Costco at 525 Alakawa Street (between the airport and Waikiki).
Not provided with your rental:
• Beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, bleach, and hand lotion.
Please let us know if you have any questions!