Imagine yourself sitting on the porch with your cup of coffee looking out at white tail deer grazing in the morning. Take a hike on one of the many trails right outside your door. Trek the bourbon trail, historic churches and landmarks of Lebanon or Bardstown, Shaker Village, Lexington where you will find the historic Keeneland race course, or go to Louisville and see Churchill Downs. You may just want to relax and enjoy farm living at its best.What ever you want we hope to see you on the farm.
You are in the middle of a 2500 acre farm surrounded by knob woodland. A perfect get away for family and friends. Wide open space with no neighbors except wildlife. Cross a creek to get to your "tucked away" retreat. Sit by the fire pit and enjoy star gazing. Come explore farm living at its best.
Guests have access to many hiking trails in the knobs. If you want a tour of the farm it will be our pleasure to show you a working farm of cattle, tobacco, and crops. Look forward to having you on the farm.
Interaction with guests
I am available to help you plan day trips to make your stay enjoyable and wanting to come back and stay longer.
1) Only people in the guest party my stay overnight.
2) This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur during your stay on the property.
3) Keep the property and all furnishing in good order.
4) Only use appliances for their intended use.
5) Pets are permitted with prior approval and Pet Addendum must be completed.
6) Parking is limited to driveway
7) Septic System: This house is on a septic system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine, diapers or wipe products. If it is found that any of these products have been flushed causing damage you will be charged $600.00 for damages.
8) The only open fire allowed is at the fire pit. Please make sure that the fire is completely out dousing with water before you leave the fire pit area.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My husband and I lived in Lexington for 35 years and retired to the family farm 8 years ago. I am a caterer and run an event house called "The Tucker Homestead and Log Cabin" where we host weddings, receptions, and other events along with 2 vacation rental houses thru and Airbnb on the farm in KY.