On your future visit to beautiful Montpellier, relax in this modern and spacious loft fitted with all of home's comforts. It can comfortably welcome up to 8 guests thanks to its 3 bedrooms including a bathroom for each one.
This loft is the ideal HQ for large families (be careful with the stairs) or groups of friends wishing to enjoy the southern sun and the mediterranean.
It offers modern and well equipped areas, as well as a garden and a private parking place.
Relax in this magnificent 155sqm Loft where you'll find all the comfort and modernity you need.
Located at about 7 minutes by car or 15 minutes by tram from Montpellier's historic center, it offers you large living areas: three bedrooms (and three bathrooms) and a living room where 8 people can comfortable live.
You will also have access to a private parking place and a 40sqm garden.
Enter through the main door, go down the stairs and discover the spacious living area and all the loft has to offer:
- A spacious living room fitted with a comfortable sofa bed for 2 people, a flat screen TV, a DVD player and some storage room. A dining table for 8 people is also available.
In this room you will find the relaxation area fitted with two pouffes. Lie down, relax and enjoy the company of a good book.
- A modern and well equipped kitchen, open to the living room, fitted with everything you need to prepare your family feasts: cooktop, microwave, oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchen utensils. There is also a countertop and 4 high chairs.
The loft offers you the comfort of 3 bedrooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom:
- A master bedroom fitted with a comfortable double bed, storage room and air conditioning. An ensuite bathroom, open to the bedroom, fitted with a spa shower, sink, hairdryer, towel drying rack and toilets.
- A second bedroom with a comfortable double bed and storage room. An ensuite bathroom fitted with an Italian shower and sink is accessible from this room.
- A final bedroom also equipped with a comfortable double bed and storage room. The ensuite bathroom is fitted with a bath and sink.
Second toilets are in a separate room.
- A 40sqm garden in which you will find a BBQ grill and exterior furniture.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal a private parking place, reversible AC (in the living room and the main bedroom), a washer and drying rack, as well as an iron and ironing table. The double glazed windows offer you additional tranquility.
I also provide pristine bed linen, soft towels, vanity kits and some coffee caps. The Wifi is free and accessible throughout the loft.
The loft has different floors, only accessible by stairs.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in Paris and the neighborhood!