About this listing
The house is located in Saint Lunaire, in a country area, 3.5 km from the town center and the beaches of the Emerald Coast (Saint Lunaire, Dinard, Saint Briac sur mer, Lancieux, Saint Malo).
Discover the Doux Verger at only 3.5 Kilometers from the beaches and 4 kilometers from Dinard.
Being important for us to preserve this place that we particularly like, we want to limit its occupation to 5 people.
The rental of the house includes:
- A living room of 70m2 full foot with a recent kitchen very equipped (dishwasher, oven, microwave, plate induction).
- A large room upstairs with a bathroom (washbasin, shower).
- A second large room upstairs with a sink.
- 2 toilets (1 on the ground floor and one on the floor).
- a private parking place.
- a garden of about 800 m2 with a garden furniture, a parasol and a barbecue.
Pets are not allowed and the house is non-smoking.
Comfortable and cozy, it offers you vast living areas with a magnificent view on a garden of 4000m2 of which 3200 occupied by sheeps of Ushant.
The house and its garden are entirely independent and privative, it is nonetheless adjoining the gite du Doux Verger, also offered for rent for 4 people during holidays.
Other things to note
Everything is on-site, you just have to take with you your sheets and your personal linen.
In addition to the rental rate:
The tourist tax requested by the municipality is 0.70 € per day and per person over 18, it is increased to 0.90 € for the months of July and August.
Billing of water consumption and electricity if the 10 € flat rate is included in the rental rate (according to meter readings).
Attention the only bathtub of the house is in one of the rooms, both of the rooms has the sink. The rooms are on the 1st floor of the house.