YOUR OWN FISHING HOLE!! This historic house is conveniently located in Roscoe, MT and sits directly on the confluence of 3 waterways. Its across the street from the famous Grizzly Bar, 19 miles from Red Lodge, 20 miles from the Tippet Rise Art Center, and with quick access to highway MT78 has gateways to Yellowstone, the Beartooth Mountains and parts beyond. Its been fully renovated with new beds and luxury linens and has two fully provisioned kitchens upstairs and down.
The property has large decks both upstairs and down overlooking the East Rosebud river and two creeks that converge at the front lawn. Its possible to have two queen sized blow up beds set up in advance to accommodate more guests that are requested at time of booking. 21 East Rosebud can also be rented as two separate units, upstairs (Cottonwood at 21 East Rosebud) or downstairs (Aspen at 21 East Rosebud). These are listed separately on Airbnb.
All property spaces inside and out except for two housekeeping closets and HVAC room.
Other things to note
There's a fishing hole about 30 feet from the back door off the private sandy beach (no kidding). As mentioned, please bring basic groceries (breakfast stuff?) as there are no nearby stores.
• A NO LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION/HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT must be signed and returned prior to occupancy (can be scanned and emailed to (EMAIL HIDDEN) or mailed if booking is at least 3 weeks out from date of occupancy). If you would like to see this agreement prior to booking please send an email where we can attach the document for your review.
• We will send the door code to you via email and text and ask that you confirm your receipt of the code, as each time the house is rented a new code is generated.
• Check in is as early as 3:00 pm. Check out is 12:00 noon.
• No pets are allowed on premises at any time (inside or out).
• No smoking/vaping or open fires allowed on premises.
• Evidence of smoking or pets on the property will incur an automatic forfeiture of 100% of the security deposit.
• While one set per Guest(s) of linens, towels and some essentials are included a second set of linens and towels can be provided for those staying longer than 7 days. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Additional maid service may be available during your stay for $150 per cleaning but needs to be requested and confirmed at time of reservation to ensure scheduling and confirmation of service.
• There is a Guest Information Book on kitchen counter for important information during your stay and departure.
• Please do not remove items or redecorate during your stay.
• Please lock all doors when leaving the house for any period of time and keep doors closed when home given we have wild animals that might wander in.
• Parties or events for Guest(s) other than those defined at time of booking can be arranged at time of booking and will incur separate rate.
• There are no cameras or surveillance capability inside premises. Guest(s) are aware and acknowledge that there is 24X7hr OUTSIDE only surveillance of property and furthermore will not under any circumstances interfere with OUTSIDE surveillance systems and operational applications of such (including outside mounted cameras and base station connected to internet modem).
• Do not clean fish or dress animal carcasses on premises.
• Security deposit will be used to replace any missing items including linens, artwork, etc. as well as to repair/replace items damaged due to negligence. Evidence of smoking or pets on the property will incur an automatic forfeiture of 100% of the security deposit.