This beautiful house is located in a gated luxury community in the heart of Pembroke Pines. The atmosphere is very welcoming and friendly, and the house is comfortable and clean so you will feel at home. The house has a modern decoration inside and a relaxed and fun environment outside, whether you enjoy a bonfire or a day at the pool, this house is for you. The community has excellent amenities, which you can enjoy such as the gym, large pools, tennis, volleyball, basketball, etc...(see pics).
The house is very cozy, spacious and clean. You will have clean linens and towels. The kitchen is equipped with appliances that you will be able to use during your stay. Of course, you have free WIFI, laundry and parking.
You have access to all areas of the house and the amenities of the condominium.
Once your booking is confirmed, your name will be listed at the community. We will send you pass that will be active during the length of your stay, this pass will give you access to the community and all of the amenities, such as the gym, pool and courts.
You will also receive a key for you to come in and out of the house without a problem.
Interaction with guests
If you have any questions or concerns we are only a call away so feel free to contact us.
Other things to note
Perfect house for couples, families, solo travelers, business travelers and furry friends! You will truly enjoy your stay, this house has everything to need to be happy!
Outside - Patio/Pool Rules
1. Pool must be cleaned every two days (Only if you are staying more than 2 Days).
2. Maximum two people (or 360lbs.) on the hanging bed
3. Maximum three people (or 560lbs.) on the pool deck
4. Umbrella must be closed if it's not being used
5. No unsupervised children in the pool.
6. Ramp is ONLY for pets. No Adults. No Children.
7. Do not urinate in the pool as it will turn green.
8. Fence must be left open on Tuesdays to mow the lawn.
1. Nothing leaves the house or there will be an extra charge. This includes but is not limited to linens, towels, kitchen utensils and/or bathroom utensils.
2. No pets on the furniture
3. Kitchen drawers close automatically, please do not push.
4. Exterior doors should be closed.
5. Use the two kitchen trash cans to recycle.
6. Take out the garbage bins on Monday and Thursday.
1. All linens, comforters and towels must be left in the laundry room.
2. Bathroom and Kitchen garbage must be taken out to the trash bins in the garage.
3. Check out is at 11:00 A.M. - Late check out fee is $60.00/per hour.
4. All dishes and kitchen utensils must be clean. - Washing Machine must be empty.
*Extra charge for non-compliance on check-out rules*
*Pet Fee: $100.00*
My name is Andrea. I was born and raised in Colombia, when I was 13 my family moved to the United States and I now live with my husband in Pembroke Pines, FL.
Like you, we love to travel! We have had the opportunity to travel to amazing countries, in fact, we've already stepped foot in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Caribbean and a couple of islands of the Indian Ocean.
Right now we are learning how to kiteboard, our goal is to live a couple of months in Cabarete, Dominican Republic and travel even more through this incredible sport.
Because we know exactly what it feels like to be both a guest and a host, which is why we are very respectful of the other person's space, we keep our areas clean and like to make everyone feel comfortable.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us! :)