(日本語対応可能)Waikiki Shore #1010 has a 3-night minimum
Waikiki Shore is the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki Beach!
This beachfront ocean-view condo is a favorite with return guests! You’ll feel comfortable and right at home in this one bedroom with split A/C. The condo has a 701 interior sq.ft. plus balcony/lanai with table and chairs from which you’ll enjoy fabulous ocean views and the beautiful Friday night fireworks!
- 40” flat screen Smart TV and DVD player
- Full size sleeper sofa
- Desk area
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, NEW Bosch dishwasher and gas range/oven
- Breakfast bar with 4 stools
- Sliding divider separate the living area from the bedroom with King platform bed
- Tub/shower combination with hand-held shower wand
- Front-loading washer/dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls
- FREE WiFi
Limited onsite parking in the building is $25/day OR $72/day at the public adjacent parking lot (5-minute walk) (a $160/month rate may be available). All parking rates subject to change.
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep!
Located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki, you’ll enjoy nearby dining, shopping and entertainment.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including lanai!) sleeps 4.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
Interaction with guests
Our property manager will meet you at the condo for your personal check-in! Your property manager is also your "go-to" person should you have any questions or need maintenance during your stay.
Download our FREE Captain Cook Resorts mobile app to learn what Oahu has to offer and unlock the secrets for a having great time during your stay! You'll find info about your vacation rental, weather, restaurants, activities and event recommendations . . . it will even help you locate your vacation rental using your phone's GPS! Search the Apple or Android store for Captain Cook Resorts today!
Other things to note
EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT:
Because a previous guest may check out of the condo at 11am the day of your arrival, the only way to guarantee an early check-in (8am or later) is to reserve the condo for an additional day. Likewise, we will do our best to accommodate late check-out requests but as the next guest may check in at 3pm the day of your departure, we cannot guarantee a late check-out unless you reserve the condo for an additional day.
The "Daily Rate" includes the room rate plus Waikiki's 13.962% Tax
The "Cleaning Fee" also includes Reservation Fee and Damage Waiver
The Principal Guest, must be 21 or over in order to make a Reservation, must be present during the entire stay and is completely, solely, and unequivocally responsible for his/her personal actions as well as the actions, both financially and physically, of other guest occupants during the dates of stay.
License or registration numberHawaii Tax ID: TA-056-747-2128-01
Learn about this field
- The Principal Guest, must be 21 or over in order to make a Reservation, must be present during the entire stay and is completely, solely, and unequivocally responsible for his/her personal actions as well as the actions, both financially and physically, of other guest occupants during the dates of stay.
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
ALOHA ! E komo mai . . . and mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts!
Captain Cook Resorts manages over 120 privately owned vacation rentals in Waikiki (a district of Honolulu on the island of Oahu). Everyone on the fun and energetic CCR team works hard to offer great accommodations, great service, and has a passion for sharing all that Oahu has to offer our guests!
We appreciate that you're on vacation, and we ask that you let us know if there's anything we can do to make this visit stand out as one of your best!
Provided with your rental:
• Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels, dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
• Beach chairs
• Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
• Several days’ supply of coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2oz shampoo & 2oz conditioner, paper goods (paper towels, tissue, toilet paper), and basic cleaning supplies. Additional sundry and food items are available local markets and grocery stores, for example, Safeway, at 888 Kapahulu Avenue, or Costco at 525 Alakawa Street (between the airport and Waikiki).
Not provided with your rental:
• Beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, bleach, and hand lotion.
Please let us know if you have any questions!