(日本語対応可能)Waikiki Sunset #1211 has a 3-night minimum
Enjoy majestic Ko’olau Mountain views by day and sparkling city lights at night from this 12th floor, one-bedroom condo (546 sq.ft. plus 55 sq. ft. balcony/lanai with table and chairs) with central A/C, and it’s just 2 blocks to Waikiki Beach!
- 48” flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Dining table with 2 chairs
- Access to the balcony/lanai
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Granite counter tops
- Breakfast bar with bar stools.
- King platform bed
- 36” flat screen TV
- Access to the balcony/lanai
- Tub/shower combination with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secure parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland, Canada, and Japan
Laundry facilities are on each floor. Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps maximum of 4.
Waikiki Sunset’s 6th floor recreation deck includes heated pool, sauna, lighted tennis court, and BBQ area. An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Just 5-10 minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
Interaction with guests
Our property manager will meet you at the condo for your personal check-in! Your property manager is also your "go-to" person should you have any questions or need maintenance during your stay.
Download our FREE Captain Cook Resorts mobile app to learn what Oahu has to offer and unlock the secrets for a having great time during your stay! You'll find info about your vacation rental, weather, restaurants, activities and event recommendations . . . it will even help you locate your vacation rental using your phone's GPS! Search the Apple or Android store for Captain Cook Resorts today!
Other things to note
EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT:
Because a previous guest may check out of the condo at 11am the day of your arrival, the only way to guarantee an early check-in (8am or later) is to reserve the condo for an additional day. Likewise, we will do our best to accommodate late check-out requests but as the next guest may check in at 3pm the day of your departure, we cannot guarantee a late check-out unless you reserve the condo for an additional day.
The "Daily Rate" includes the room rate plus Waikiki's 13.962% Tax
The "Cleaning Fee" also includes Reservation Fee and Damage Waiver
License or registration number
Learn about this number
The Principal Guest, must be 21 or over in order to make a Reservation, must be present during the entire stay and is completely, solely, and unequivocally responsible for his/her personal actions as well as the actions, both financially and physically, of other guest occupants during the dates of stay.
ALOHA ! E komo mai . . . and mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts!
Captain Cook Resorts manages over 130 privately owned vacation rentals in Waikiki (a district of Honolulu on the island of Oahu). Everyone on the fun and energetic CCR team works hard to offer great accommodations, great service, and has a passion for sharing all that Oahu has to offer our guests!
We appreciate that you're on vacation, and we ask that you let us know if there's anything we can do to make this visit stand out as one of your best!
Provided with your rental:
• Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels, dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
• Beach chairs
• Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
• Several days’ supply of coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2oz shampoo & 2oz conditioner, paper goods (paper towels, tissue, toilet paper), and basic cleaning supplies. Additional sundry and food items are available local markets and grocery stores, for example, Safeway, at 888 Kapahulu Avenue, or Costco at 525 Alakawa Street (between the airport and Waikiki).
Not provided with your rental:
• Beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, bleach, and hand lotion.
Please let us know if you have any questions!