Beautiful 4 bed/3 bath cabin on the Hiawassee River sleeps 7-8 and has stunning mountain views. Tube or fish in the trout stocked river, take in the views from the rocking chairs on the huge deck, or enjoy the game room with Foosball, XBox, and 55" HDTV. There is even a swimming pool, fire pits, and picnic area available on the property! Cabin is only 5 minutes from lake activities, 20 from Helen, 15 from highest point in GA, and 35 from Harrah's casino. Numerous waterfalls and hiking nearby.
Other things to note
If bringing a dog, you must contact owner ahead of time. A $75 non-refundable pet fee is required per pet for dogs under 20 lbs. This fee must be paid directly to owner at time of booking (since airbnb does not yet have capability to collect).
- CHECK-IN/OUT – Check-in time is after 3 PM and check-out is 10 AM. Guests not departing as agreed will be subject to a $50 per hour late check-out fee.
- SMOKING - This is a NON-SMOKING cabin. Any evidence of smoking on property will result in a forfeiture of your security deposit.
- PETS - Small dogs are permitted in rental cabin only with prior approval. $75 per pet fee applies. All pets must be leashed at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture or upstairs at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture or upstairs will incur extra cleaning fees. Pets must be crated when left alone in the cabin. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Pets found in property that have not been authorized will result in eviction and loss of rental and security deposit. The cabin owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
- DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $250 is required and must be received to reserve the cabin. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met. a. No damage is done to cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or services rendered during the stay. c. Cleaning Requirements (below) are met. d. All keys are left in the lock box and cabin is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged.
- CLEANING REQIREMENTS – Guests are required to leave the property in the same general condition it was upon arrival. Dishes should be cleaned and put away. All food must be removed from the refrigerator and cabinets. All garbage must be put in garbage bags and not left scattered around cabin. Garbage must be in bags before placing in outside cans. Furniture should not be moved. All dirty/wet towels should be placed in hamper in the laundry room. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit. Property manager walks through the cabin after check-out to ensure the cabin is left in good order. Property manager will make final determination of any necessary charges to guest.
- FIREPLACE – Fireplace is seasonal and is non-operational from May through September.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons. You will be required to let us know how many adults and children are in your party. Failure to accurately report can result in a forfeiture of your security deposit and immediate eviction. A maximum of 3 cars are allowed on the property. Do not block the driveway of other cabins or park between the cabins or your car can be towed.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, but daily maid service is not. An initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, garbage bags, laundry soap, etc. is supplied but is not replenished during your stay.
- PHONE – There is no phone service at the cabin, so bring your cell phone.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY – Guest agrees that the property manager has the right to enter the cabin at any time to inspect property or make necessary repairs.
- STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions. Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Must be 21 years old to book.
From Nov 21 - 26, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.