Nestled in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Penrith. This 5 acre house is only a short drive to local cafes, restaurants, the Nepean River Walk and the world heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park. Perfect getaway from the busyness of the city for a little peaceful healing experience.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. STRICTLY No Partying is allowed in our properties and parties or noise disturbance may result in loss of bond.
2. Number of guests must be known (inclusive of kids) by Mulgoa Country Home when booking. An extra guest outside the agreement will not allowed and will result in deduction from security bond.
3. There is NO SMOKING in our holiday home. There is a $200 fee charged for smoking in deduction from security bond.
4. Lighting of outdoor fires is not permitted when Fire Bans are in place. At all other times permission must be approved by the owner.
5. Swimming Pool: Please be advised responsibility for safety is yours and your guests'. Make sure kids and non-swimmers are supervised at all times. Neither Mulgoa Country Home, its owners or managers are responsible for guests' safety.
6. If any extra cleaning is required over the usual time cleaning takes due to the property being left in an unfit manner, then this cost will be deducted from the bond.
7. NO SHOES POLICY inside house.
From Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.