All you need! Bright, quiet flat on a street off Stadtpark with one cozy bedroom, a tastefully equipped kitchenette and a lofted bed in the large living area. This classical flat is 2 floors up with an elevator and the high windows provide lots of light as well as an unobstructed view of the peaceful green space across the street. The location is convenient: a short walk to the city • center via the splendid Stadtpark and one block away from 'Wien Mitte', a central hub for public transport.
(1) The LIVING ROOM is set up with a large dining table, six chairs, two sofas, a spacious cupboard, a Hifi set-up. The lofted bed [140 cm] is accessed by a small staircase. Despite being located in the main living area, it’s niched positioning keeps the area very private and cozy. If necessary, there is a single bed [90 cm] or a baby travel bed to set up in the common space.
(2) The KITCHEN is equipped for cooking except a dishwasher. You'll find a good coffeemaker, fresh coffee & tea.
(3) The BEDROOM is facing the courtyard, it is quiet and cozy with one bed [120 cm], a wardrobe and a chic dressing table.
(4) The BATHROOM has a shower and a large basin. We provide you with two towels per guest. A small blowdryer, soap and shampoo are also supplied.
(5) There is no Air-condition, Dishwasher nor Washing-machine
For your home away from home experience we provide you with fresh bed linens, towels, soap and shampoos. There is always fresh coffee & tea available. For rainy days we'll provide you an umbrella. We do not have a TV but there are books, games and wireless internet (10Mbit). You'll also find a (universal) mobile phone charger as well as international power plugs. For positive frequencies, you are welcome to use a hifi system + record player and explore our small collection of LPs.
Interaction with guests
We try our best to welcome you personally in the apartment but also offer a simple self-check in with a lockbox.
Your moments in Vienna are yours. We believe privacy is paramount. During your stay you will have complete and sole access to this apartment but we are available for questions and assistance if needed. For security there is a video surveillance in the public space of the apartment-building.
Other things to note
The Check-in is after 1 PM and the check-out is anytime before 11 AM.
In case you need to deposit your luggage, there is storage space with individual boxes at the Wien Mitte Station, its a 5min walk there.
Though we work hard for a comfortable stay and excellent reviews, this accommodation is not a good fit for everyone. Please make sure it fits you! Before inquiring or booking please read the listing carefully including the house-rules.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I am friendly, active and I dance a lot. We rent one vacation apartment in south Germany to guests in the summer. The apartment in Vienna, is cared for by my son Leander.
Hallo, ich bin freundlich, aktiv und ich tanze viel. Die Mansardenwohnung vermiete ich im Sommer an Gäste. Die Wohnung in Wien wird von meinem Sohn Leander betreut.