Warm, cosey and homely apartment in quiet London location. Comfy couch-bed in living room, the perfect pitstop for short stay guests. Close to shops, cafes, and excellent transport links including tube, train, and bus stations only minutes away. Guests are at ease connecting with all of the wonders of London, from the infamous Central/West End to culturally diverse pubs, bars and clubs. Site-seeing recommendations are available to all guests from a born and bred Londoner!
- I warmly welcome you into my home for the duration of your stay. Treat my home as you would like others to treat yours.
- Smoking is allowed via balcony outside.
- The room is your domain from 10pm until 10am. My domain from 11am to eve (you can share it in the eve).
- You are welcome to use kitchen equipment (i.e. plates, pots, cutlery, cups). Tea and coffee is also provided for you.
- Site-seeing recommendations; where to go and how to get there, are available to guests from a born and bred Londoner!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.