Bright, light architecturally designed house with green outlook onto tranquil outdoor space. All you need in close proximity; great shops, parks, public transport & only 15 minutes from city (or 3 stops by train). Hawksburn village, famed Chapel Street & Armadale at your doorstep.
- An open plan dining/lounge area.
- Real flame fire place - with extra firewood for purchase at service station nearby
- Newly renovated kitchen with sealed concrete bench tops & Miele appliances.
- Condiments, coffee plunger with specialty coffee, tea, toaster, kettle, microwave, pots, plates, cutlery, crockery … etc.
Everything you need to cook will be in the kitchen but if you'd rather dine out, a house guide is provided with lots of local recommendations.
- Newly renovated bathroom with unique walk in open shower design. Soft bath towels, soap, conditioner, shampoo, toilet paper and other household amenities
- New 49” Netflix TV and free wifi
- Euro laundry with new front loading washing machine discretely concealed in cabinetry
- Webber Q BBQ and outdoor setting, sliding doors from the lounge pull right back to provide easy access to the sun kissed deck and bring the outside in.
- On arrival please enjoy a welcome pack with complimentary coffee + tea
- An ideal location to explore Melbourne from, stay for business or pleasure!
Entire house & grounds.
Dates you want not available? Send us a message, we're happy to oblige should you wish to book outside the automated calendar settings.
Interaction with guests
- We are more than happy to meet you for check in but if you're not sure of your arrival time we can also leave a lockbox with the keys conveniently located for you. Instructions about the lockbox can be provided before your arrival. Either way is fine with me, which ever you are most comfortable with.
- For those staying longer - our cleaner or gardener may need to pop by, but happy to coordinate with you
- Happy to assist and answer any queries during your stay.
- Enjoy your stay & please leave in same condition found
- We have decorated the house to make you comfortable and give the place soul with some of our favourite things, passed down through generations and trust that you will respect them.
- For your privacy we won't access the home whilst you stay, except our gardener or cleaner may need to come by, if staying for any length of time. Will advise in advance.
- Fresh linen and towels supplied after 7 days stay; or $30 fee per set if prefer more frequent changeover.
- Please be respectful of our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum and park carefully allowing access down narrow residential street
- We do not mind intimate dinners but NO PARTIES or FUNCTIONS.
- Please respect our beautiful house as it would be yours.
- The cleaner is hired to professionally clean all surfaces in the house and to change and launder the linen, but not to clean dishes or scrub pots and pans. Please leave the kitchen as you found it to avoid an extra cleaning charge.
- Fee to replace lost keys $200
- Residents parking permit allowing local parking available for your use. $ (tbc) council fee to replace lost permit
- Guests limited to number nominated in booking