This is an amazing detached warm, cosy and luxurious house in Syston Leicestershire. It is located in a quiet neighbourhood with access to local shops and a hobby horse farm pub within walking distance. A high end executive style house to meet your business or holiday requirements. We also have Bluetooth speakers in some rooms to play your favourite music.
We thoroughly hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.
A luxurious and spacious king size bedroom with a private locked door and a beautiful ensuite within this room. This bedroom is very homely to make you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your stay.
This room is in a newly built (2016) detached house with a garden and a open plan kitchen/living room. The entrance greets you with wood look karndean flooring, modern graphite tall radiator and motion detected low level vibrant blue lighting. The kitchen is well equipped with a modern executive feel which also has stunning 4 metre bi-folding doors flowing naturally onto the Private patio and peaceful lawn area giving a true feel of indoor/outdoor living experience.
Gorse house is well situated, just ten-minutes’ walk from the local Syston Railway station, and two-minutes’ walk from the bus stop and local amenities including the convenience store and the highly rated Hobby horse farm pub, where the carvery is superb. Commuting has been made easy with the A46 taking you to Nottingham, Lincoln and close by Leicester. The new bypass gives fast access to the M1 providing fast links to East midlands airport, Birmingham Airport and London.
- 172 square foot/16 square metre in size.
- Private Ensuite with complimentary toiletries and towels.
- Double Bed with King size Super Soft duvet, 4 Super comfort pillows dressed with crisp white linen.
- Ample storage space including clothes rail, chest of draws.
- Two bed side cupboards with individual his/hers touch control lamps
- The room is also equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology allowing most devices to connect to built-in 2 speaker system and personalise your music requirements.
- Free Wifi.
- Private off street parking available on request.
- Communal Breakfast Kitchen, including microwave, gas hob, oven, kettle and a 4 slice toaster.
- A hotpoint dishwasher is included to take away the strain of washing crockery
- Laundry facilities include a built-in hotpoint washer accompanied with an outdoor clothes airier, also an iron and ironing board are provided for you to use if required.
- The breakfast bar has two smart looking executive down lighters with a separate switch for low level lighting accompanied with three grey slim elegant back supporting adjustable stools.
- Communal Living Room area include a 32 Inch Phillips flat screen TV with Smart features including Netflix, Freeview and YouTube.
- Large grey soft feel three seated sofa including two patterned cushions to relax and enjoy the dining experience.
- The room is also equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology allowing most devices to connect to built-in 4 speaker system and personalise your music requirements.
Interaction with guests
We will ensure all guests are settled and all questions are answered when they arrive. I'm also available on the phone for further information.
Other things to note
Guests are to adhere to the common practice of appreciation to others within the house. No Parties allowed
Not suitable for pets
No Parties or Events
Check in is after 3pm
Please leave things as you find them and keep communal areas clean and tidy.
Close all windows and lock up securely when last to leave.
Be considerate when leaving/entering property and close internal doors quietly as others may be sleeping or working.
Use exhaust fan and leave bathroom window open for at least 20 minutes after showering.
Smoking strictly outside only.
No unauthorised guests.
All rubbish to be thrown in the bins provided
All washing up cleared
All unused food to be disposed of
General tidy appearance of the kitchen
An extra charge may occur should these instructions not be adhered to
If you incur any accidental damage please report this as soon as possible to avoid being heavily charged.
If you have stored food in cupboards or fridge, please dispose before leaving the property
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews