Upper unit in an 1890 Victorian in the heart of Midtown Sacramento. This is a large studio (800sqft or 80sqm) with all the modern amenities. The unit is situated within walking distance to restaurants, bars, light rail station and the UCD Medical center. If you are visiting Sacramento as a tourist, Midtown Sacramento is where you want to be. Newly renovated and suitable for both short and long term stay.
Perfect for a couple or single spending time in the city. Close to all activities but still quiet at night. We have a large California King size Tempurpedic bed with a fully functional kitchen and all the necessary cookware. The studio has a pitched ceiling with ceiling fans. The unit also has aircon and heat and the building also has washer and dryer for longer term stays.
The studio is part of the Victorian house so access will only be available to those who has a key. As the unit is an upper unit, you will have 2 flights of staircase - the front staircase on the outside of the house and an internal staircase once inside the entry way. Due to the steep internal staircase, we do not recommend the unit to people with heavy luggage or difficulty climbing stairs. We also do not recommend our place for young kids as the staircase is not gated. You'll also have to carry your own luggage as the building does not have an elevator.
For longer terms stays (1 week+) we can provide access to the laundry area.
Interaction with guests
We will answer your questions via airbnb message and you will be able to check in by yourself if you choose to do so. Our neighbor and friend can both help you check in if you require assistance. We live abroad so will not be able to meet our guests but will make sure you can have a private and comfortable stay.
Other things to note
There are 2 staircases to get up to the unit and the internal staircase is particularly steep. If you are traveling with heavy luggages, access may be challenging. There are handrails but we do not recommend our place to people who have hard time climbing staircases. We also don't have gates by the staircase so we do not recommend our place for young kids.
Sacramento strictly enforces its parking rules. Please read the parking signs at each parking spot as the rules may be different from one area to another.
- Please note that our place is a studio so we can only accommodate a maximum of 2.
- Please be respectful of other tenants in the building by taking off your shoes and be mindful when you walk around the unit.
- Please treat this like your own place as we leave quite a bit of personal belongings in the unit.
- If you do cook, please take good care of our cookware by washing them immediately and take out the food related garbage to the dumpster on the first floor in the back of the building.
- Please read the parking signs to avoid getting tickets in our area. The parking rules are enforced diligently so please be aware of the time and rules of your parking spot!
- For coffee, drinks, toiletries, and kitchen condiments, please feel free to use what are available.
We love traveling and meeting new people on our trip. We stayed in airbnbs in Spain, Philippines, Thailand, US, France and really enjoyed being in local and convenient areas with freedom to cook a meal and get to know neighborhoods. We hope that our place will provide the same experience to travelers!