Elena and her family were very very difficult persons, from the first day they were finding problems for everything and they didn't respect our place. They left the house in a very bad condition, only uncivilized people could leave it like this.
1. The beach is not organized because is public. The water and the landscape are just amazing and more than appropriate for families.
2. The house is very clean and every year we do all the necessary maintenance. Moreover, we saw their children jumping with their shoes on our white sofas.
3. There are shower curtains in both bathrooms, you can close them and not have any water on the floor. Elena maybe couldn't understand the purpose of the curtains.
4-5. The kitchen is almost new and fully equipped with many branded ustensils. Although, if something was missing or was not in perfect condition that could happen to everyone.
6. The part of the fench that she is talking about was inside the yard with flowers. During a visit at the house we noticed ourselves that they couldn't control their children at all. Their children were getting in the yard with the flowers and the destroyed all our plants.
7. The sun protection remote was working perfectly when they did the check-in. After some days she told us that there was a problem with it. So, we called a technician to check it and he informed us that the control was broken. Moreover, they didn't want to pay for this damage neither for the other damages they did.
8. According to Airbnb policy guests should respect the houses, not damage them and behave like civilized persons. Unfortunately, none of the previous points happened with this reservation.
If all the things that Elena says were true then she wouldn't stay one whole month at our house. She could complain to Airbnb and cancel her reservation with a refund. We highly discourage other hosts to accept her reservation. It was one of our worst experiences we ever had.