Two bedrooms and bathroom in traditional detached villa. White painted walls and black ironwork. Woodland setting. Countryside and mountain views. Five minute drive to Arenal beach and town centre.
Fully fenced and gated - safe for children and pets. Ample parking. The two bedrooms are a double room with antique furniture, and a twin room. The family bathroom is purely for the use of these two bedrooms. The kitchen and outside spaces including the pool are available too.
There is a cycle track in the woods running alongside my villa, which is also excellent for dog-walking. The area is set well back from the main road and is very peaceful. The villa is on a flat plot although there is a flight of stairs from the naya to the pool area. In the laundry room, there is also a shower and toilet to be used when outside. There is also wi-fi available.
All of the grounds, pool/barbecue area, the utility room and car parking areas are free to use, as is the kitchen. Other areas within the villa are private.
Interaction with guests
As this is my home, I will be living here and will be available for any help or information you may need. I will do all I can to make your stay comfortable. I am happy for you to use the kitchen if you would like to prepare meals.
Other things to note
I must emphasise this is a non-smoking environment. The house was built in 1984 and I am gradually upgrading it, as it still has its original features.
- Please keep noise to a minimum late at night, as I have elderly neighbours.
- Absolutely no smoking or barbecues in the woodland area.
- Please keep the areas you use, tidy and clean.
- Please park responsibly in the drive, as I may need to use my car to go out.
- Please don't run around in the house with wet feet, as the floor could become slippery.
- If you meet any of my animals, please treat them with respect. Some of them love to be cuddled and fussed but the others don't. Let them approach you.
- Pets aren't allowed in the bedrooms, so please keep your doors shut. They will try to sneak in if they see a door open.
- Please don't drink to excess then swim in the pool, especially late at night.