LOCATION!LOCATION!LOCATION! The Aspen is the downstairs 2 bedroom 2 bath unit of 21 East Rosebud (Airbnb (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)), that sits directly on the confluence of 3 waterways; across the street from the famous Grizzly Bar Restaurant; 19 miles from Red Lodge; 20 miles from Tippet Rise Art Center and has gateways to Yellowstone, the Beartooth Mountains and parts beyond. Its been beautifully appointed and completely redecorated with new beds, luxury linens and a fully provisioned kitchen.
Aspen is a downstairs apartment with its own entrance and wrap around deck that fronts onto the East Rosebud river and two streams.
Guests have access to the grounds of 21 East Rosebud including the sandy beach, large side yard and the fishing hole right off of the front lawn! All property spaces inside and out downstairs except for housekeeping closets and HVAC room.
Interaction with guests
Owners are not present.
Other things to note
There is a house manual provided on kitchen counter. We recommend you stop at one of the grocery stores for at least basic breakfast items in either Billings, Columbus, Absarokee or Red Lodge (depending on which direction you are arriving from) as there are no nearby stores to purchase food except for the Grizzly Bar and Restaurant that is across the street and serves lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Additionally there is no supply of wood at the house so if you want to use the wood stove, you will need to pick up a few bundles of that too (sold at all grocery stores in Montana).
• A NO LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION/HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT must be signed and returned prior to occupancy (can be scanned and emailed to (EMAIL HIDDEN) or mailed if booking is at least 3 weeks out from date of occupancy). If you would like to see this agreement prior to booking please send an email where we can attach the document for your review.
• We will send the door code to you via email and text and ask that you confirm your receipt of the code, as each time the house is rented a new code is generated.
• Check in is as early as 3:00 pm. Check out is 12:00 noon.
• No pets are allowed on premises at any time (inside or out).
• No smoking/vaping or open fires allowed on premises.
• Evidence of smoking or pets on the property will incur an automatic forfeiture of 100% of the security deposit.
• While one set per Guest(s) of linens, towels and some essentials are included a second set of linens and towels can be provided for those staying longer than 7 days. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Additional maid service may be available during your stay for $150 per cleaning but needs to be requested and confirmed at time of reservation to ensure scheduling and confirmation of service.
• There is a Guest Information Book on kitchen counter for important information during your stay and departure.
• Please do not remove items or redecorate during your stay.
• Please lock all doors when leaving the house for any period of time and keep doors closed when home given we have wild animals that might wander in.
• Parties or events for Guest(s) other than those defined at time of booking can be arranged at time of booking and will incur separate rate.
• There are no cameras or surveillance capability inside premises. Guest(s) are aware and acknowledge that there is 24X7hr OUTSIDE only surveillance of property and furthermore will not under any circumstances interfere with OUTSIDE surveillance systems and operational applications of such (including outside mounted cameras and base station connected to internet modem).
• Do not clean fish or dress animal carcasses on premises.
• Security deposit will be used to replace any missing items including linens, artwork, etc. as well as to repair/replace items damaged due to negligence. Evidence of smoking or pets on the property will incur an automatic forfeiture of 100% of the security deposit.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews