We offer a dream apartment in Montmartre, to enjoy a village atmosphere in the artistic and romantic heart of Paris.
Design and cosy, this charming apartment (loft) of 80m2 is located on the ground floor in a very quiet street, 1 min walk from Lamarck-Caulaincourt metro station.
It offers a true “art de vivre” in Paris, mixing art, design and warm atmosphere.
An original configuration on two levels connected by a staircase. The place is cosy and unique, mixing raw materials (brick, stone, tiles) with a selection of designers furniture.
The apartment has been fully renovated by an architect and an interior designer in early 2013, with a choice of quality materials and vintage design furniture.
It consists of:
• An entrance leading to a bright living room with a large bay window on the street (5 meters), a fully equipped open kitchen (sink, refrigerator, oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher), as well as all the dishes necessary to prepare excellent meals. Furniture design (1960's chairs, lamp designed by Achille Castiglioni for Flos), a new convertible sofa (for 1 person)
• A large room with a new and luxury double bed (140 x 190) and a dressing.
• One bedroom with a bed that expands into not one but two high quality single bed designed by Terence Conran.
• A large bathroom with an Italian rain shower, suspended toilet.
• Bedding and towels provided.
• Many Art books, CDs, DVDs
• Wireless Internet
• Cable TV (about 150 international chanels)
WARNING: considering the high quality of materials, we would be very grateful if our guests could make a careful use of the appartement.
• A unique location in Montmartre: the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, the cabaret Le Lapin Agile, the vineyards of Montmartre and all the places where famous artists lived are within walking distance.
• Many very Parisian bars and hip cafes located right next to the apartment
• All traditional and typical Parisian shops are nearby traditional bakery, wines, cheese, organic vegetables ...
• Metro Lamarck Caulaincourt (line 12) 1 min walk
• Château Rouge Metro (Line 4) 15 minutes walk
• Galeries Lafayette is 7 minutes by metro to Place de la Concorde and the Tuileries Gardens are 15 minutes. The Louvre, the Orsay Museum and many others are just a few minutes by metro.
No smoking and no animals in the apartment.
Please limit noise level to respect neighbors in a residential building.
Check in time start at 2pm , check out time is before 11am
We love travelling, meeting people, art, 20th Century design, good wines and food!
We couldn't live without music, and because we think life's what you make it, we've even created a record label!
Our loft is located in Paris Montmartre, simply the nicest place to live in Paris, with very nice people and a very unique atmosphere! We'll be happy to provide neighborhood recommendations for the best bakeries, restaurants and shops!