1. High-speed internet and Netflix.
2. Fully equipped kitchen for light cooking and baking with complimentary drinks.
3. Beanbags and books in our foyer.
4. Rainshower bathroom and toiletries available.
6. Full length windows upstairs and downstairs with sunshine and greenery.
1. Bus stop outside the building.
2. 2 train stations a short walk away.
3. Uber and Grab are easily available.
4. Dedicated parking spot.
5. Maps and city guides provided on loan.
A serene haven in the middle of Kuala Lumpur, come make yourself at home with a cup of coffee or tea from our fully equipped kitchen before relaxing on one of the bean bags with a good book.
Keyboard hero or couch potato? Whoever you are, enjoy high-speed Internet, and watch your favourite shows on Netflix with the HD TV.
If you're feeling weary after a long day exploring the city, have a lazy lie-in on the King size bed with full length bedroom windows looking out onto lush greenery.
You'll have the entire loft to yourself as well as access to the gym and pool.
Watch the world go by on a swing bed or laze on a deck chair by the pool.
Need a workout? Take advantage of the 25-meter lap pool and gym available within the building.
Interaction with guests
One of us will be available to let you in and answer any questions you might have. We live about 20 minutes away and will also be available on the phone to help make your stay in the city as comfortable as possible.
Other things to note
Our home is located in a very serene and quiet location so for the consideration of our neighbours, we expect guests to maintain low levels of noise throughout their stay.
- If you need an early check-in or late check-out time, please let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate your needs.
- All guests must agree to be registered and have their photo taken at the security desk upon check-in.
- Our home is a strict non-smoking area. However, smoking is permitted outside the loft where a table and chairs have been provided.
- Please remove your shoes while inside.
- For security reasons, we do not accept bookings made on behalf of someone else. We would like guests to make all their bookings with us through their own Airbnb account.
- Strictly NO house parties / events / gatherings beyond 4 people under any circumstances.
- No additional guests are allowed to stay overnight unless pre-approved by the host. As such, please inform us should there be any changes to your group numbers.
- In line with the building's management rules, guests are required to wear appropriate swimming attire while in the pool.
We are two sisters. One is a pre-school teacher who has been known to smother her pets with cuddles, and the other is an artist / entrepreneur who drowns herself in essential oils.
Together, we host a loft in Kuala Lumpur and we are always excited to meet new people. If you choose to stay with us, you will have both of us to help you during your trip.
We love our place and have put a lot of care into making it a cozy retreat in the middle of the city. Honestly we wish we could stay there all the time, but our lifestyle does not permit us to do so - one too many fur babies. So we're sharing it with the world instead!
In our spare time we love perusing Pinterest for gluten free recipes, talking about essential oils, creating art, and planning our next vacations. Our favourite places are beaches and tiny, quaint villages.
Dream vacations - Iceland, Finland, Russia, Scotland, and an all-American road trip.
We look forward to hosting you soon!