Beautiful quiet home with sweeping ocean and hillside views in the Bodega Bay. Perfect for a quiet relaxing spa-like experience. Fitted with a hot tub, sauna and BBQ, and private beach access, this home makes for a perfect vacation escape with friends or family! Bodega Bay is only 1 hour and 25 minutes from San Francisco.
- Only home owners can use the pool, gym and tennis courts. Bodega Bay Harbor Links and club house is open to the public and serves great breakfast.
-No smoking inside.
- No Shoes in the house
- No parties, no extra guests, no excessive noise, please respect the neighbors.
- HOA QUIET HOURS: 10pm-8am. Neighbors can hear you from the Jacuzzi area and balconies, and can also hear loud noise from inside the house if the windows are open. Please keep voices down during quiet hours.
- NOISE VIOLATIONS FROM THE HOA OR NEIGHBORS WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT so that we can pay any fines.
- If HOA security is called on you for a noise violation or misuse of any HOA facility, or if we receive any neighbor complaints, your stay will be immediately terminated with no refund to you for the balance of your stay. The entire security deposit will be withheld. By booking this house you agree to these terms.
- All trash that is not secured in the trash bins in the trash hutch will not be removed by our regular trash service and must be taken with you. They only pick up 2x 32 gallon trash bins and 2x 32 gallon recycle bins. Any excess trash left that must be hauled will result in an additional charge to your security deposit of a minimum of $120. Please do not leave trash bags on top of the trash cans as they will be rummaged through by wild animals and will require additional clean up.
- No food or drinks in hot tub or spa. Please wash off all sand, lotions or other debris from body before using hot tub or spa. If hot tub is unusually dirty after your stay, hot tub maintenance will need to come out on an emergency basis to clean and wash hot tub and you will be deducted $250 from your security deposit.
- Please do not walk on the golf course if you have not paid for a round of golf. They are very strict about that and in addition to getting hit by a golf ball, they might fine you. The golf course is pretty far from the house.
PLEASE USE THE "SUN ROOM" FOR DRYING YOURSELF OFF AFTER GETTING OUT OF THE HOTTUB. Water will damage the new hardwood floors. The sunroom is specifically designed to give you a comfortable place to dry off before returning to the main house. Please enjoy the soft "Turkish Towels" to use the spa area and sauna.
Please do not use the redwood dining table for cutting or drawing. Redwood is a soft wood and these activities can leave cuts, marks or notches on the wood.
This host has 115 reviews for other properties.View other reviews