You are renting 2 rooms upstairs that share 1 bathroom. This bathroom is not accessible from other rooms, so it's yours alone. 1 room has a queen bed, the other has two single beds. Kitchen, living space, porch etc. might be shared with other guests. This is upstairs so not for people that have trouble climbing fairly steep stairs. If you are coming with very little kids I would recommend the downstairs master suite instead. As a family with slightly older kids this setting is perfect.
2 adjoining bedrooms with shared Jack & Jill bathroom. One room has a queen bed the other 2 single beds. Ideal with a family with 2 kids.
Guests have access to a large living room, dining room, study and well equipped kitchen plus free wi-fi.
Interaction with guests
Hosts are not normally on site but are available to help and can be onsite within 30 minutes.
- Smoking; is not permitted in the house nor in or around any of the buildings.
- Shoes; please remove outdoor shoes when entering the house.
- Pets; Hidden Creek is a working ranch, so sorry but Pets are not permitted on the property.
- Outdoor Fires; are strictly prohibited.
- Trash; all household trash must be placed in trash bins provided in the house or may be disposed of in the large blue dumpster adjacent to the hay barn. Trash should not be left outside in any other location (including the barn) due to the likelihood of critters being attracted to the waste.
- Critters; welcome to Texas where snakes, raccoons, scorpions, fire ants, possums and stinging wasps are all present in the countryside. Please watch your step at all times and do not leave doors open which may allow wildlife to enter the buildings.
- Hazards; please note that Hidden Creek is a working ranch and as such, you may encounter moving equipment, horses and other hazards at any time.
- Enjoy your Stay; if you notice anything that is broken or requires attention please bring this to the attention of a staff member so that we may rectify the situation.