This rustic modern home captures the unique architecture of the Pacific Northwest with a bit of rustic and industrial modern. Inside you'll find comfortable amenities. The house is situated on 115 ft of lake frontage with nearby activities including restaurants, bars, historic Holy Hill and 6.8 miles from the Erin Hills Golf Course - home to the 2017 US Open.
When not exploring enjoy sitting outside and enjoying the lake. Using the kayaks, or enjoying a fire.
- No wet or muddy shoes in the house.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house. Smoking outside permitted at least 10 ft away from doors and windows and all butts properly disposed of.
- All damage will be noted at checkout and billed to the renter.
- No quiet hours required, but it is asked that you be respectful of the neighbors.
- Use of the firepit should be away from the house and must be extinguished before leaving home or going to bed.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.