Penthouse apartment (120m2) is located in urban villa with a sea view. It can accommodate max 7 people in 3 bedrooms. It consists of a master bedroom with en suite bathroom, twin bedroom and king size bedroom. Two bathrooms are at your disposal. Kitchen is fully equipped and living area has two balconies. Penthouse comes with a private sun terrace on the upper level. Terrace has a magnificent sea view and hot tub for 5 people. Villa also offers a private parking/garage on spot, free of charge.
The penthouse apartment is ideal for the families, business people and bigger groups. It can be your home away from home as it is fully equipped and located in residential area. In the same building we have one more garden apartment. A parking space is secured and free of charge. We can offer a garage if needed.
Guest have complete access to 120m2 penthouse and spacious upper level where the sun terrace with lounge sitting area and lying chairs are located. Penthouse terrace has a Jacuzzi hot tub for 5 people. While you sitting in Jacuzzi you have a magnificent view upon Adriatic sea, Brac island and city of Split.
Sun terrace is private and only for penthouse guests use.
Interaction with guests
The guest will be welcomed by the host and guided through the apartment. If needed, the guest can contact us easily as we are at their disposal via Viber or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Other things to note
Please be aware of security deposit and house rules that mostly apply on hot tube use.
We kindly ask our guests to attain to the following additional rules:
1. Jacuzzi usage:
- before entering jacuzzi, please take a shower
- no sun lotions are allowed inside the jacuzzi
- no food or drinks are allowed inside the jacuzzi
- removal and repositioning of the top cover must be carried out with special attention
- if not using jacuzzi, guest must ensure that it is turned off and the jacuzzi's top cover replaced and secured with straps
PLEASE NOTE: any damage to jacuzzi due to misuse will be charged to the guest.
2. Terrace sun lounge furnitures:
- please ensure all cushions are taken in if it rains
3. Waste collection
- please appropriately dispose off your waste