My renovated house is close to public transport, shopping mall, and parks. The suite is on the main floor of the house. It has 3 cozy bedrooms with queen size bed and a wall-in closet respectively. Welcome to use the fully-equipped kitchen with modern stove, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher and spacious also a fully-equipped bathroom. Welcome to enjoy the hot tub with back yard view.
Perfect for family and small groups up to enjoy your romantic Victoria getaway.
The house has 3 separate bedrooms on the main floor with comfortable queen size beds and a cozy living room with fireplace. The space also includes a fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, modern stove, fridge, coffee maker, a fully-pieces bathroom with bathtub, and a south faced deck and a hot tub in a private big back yard. Welcome to use the free parking space in front of the house and everything you need to feel at home.
-Free wireless internet
-Fridge / freezer
-Coffee maker /coffee
-Shampoo and Bodywash
-Washer and Dryer/detergent (shared)
Please consider it as your own unique experience living in a private home and not a hotel.
Interaction with guests
I will always be available via phone call, email or Instant Message for any question or concern you might need.
Other things to note
Please let me know if there are any other special requests you wish to add and I will be more than glad to include them.
-- No party, no events.
- - No shoes in the house
- - Please use your common sense and keep the place clean
- - Please do not cook food that would produce a lot of smoke and leave smells
- - Please do not play loud music and talk loud
- - Please be careful with the glass in the hallway.
- - Please use make-up removal(provided), not the towel, to remove your makeup if you need to
- - The host's belongings are still in the house please do not take anything away from the house
- - Take out your garbage and put them into the bins under the deck by the back yard before you check-out.
- - Turn off all the power and lights when you depart this house. Put all your dishes into the dishwasher
Hi! I'm Lucy.
I'm very creative. I like cooking, baking and planting.
I adore traveling and meet new people, also get new experience and emotions. I used to work for a company doing with international business and often travel.
I will do my best to make your stay unforgettable!